Oh, my! Didn’t notice this the first two times I drew it!
So now we’re just Hunting, right? There’s no progress bar getting filled.
Each player should probably do each hunt at least once, for the tracker qualities. I wonder if anything else is available yet.
So I noticed this storylet says make the “required” observations:
But is it required? By who? The force that knocked London askew?
What if we stop making the required observations for like 24 hours? Has anyone tried defying the orders?
The skip option on the weather card is bugged, but the force-draw to draw the card is working correctly as far as I know. Just make sure that you have the required item (the migraine Burden) before drawing the card, so you can play the regular option to enter the weather area instead of playing the skip once you’ve drawn the card.
Mhm. I’ll bruteforce my way to Tuesday, I’m sure I’ve already eaten enough shards to anyway.
Then I’ll finally start hunting. About time.
I believe its being tracked with various “Laws Hunted” qualities instead of a status bar.
Edit: By that I mean the ones for the specific type of laws. The “Laws Hunted” keeps track of your personal count, but the ones like “Ontological Laws Hunted” seem to track them all. That one is listed as 250+ as of this posting.
Edit 2: On refresh the “Ontological Laws Hunted” disappeared from my list of qualities.
Edit 3: Burned through some extra actions to run through the 3 available laws and saw this:
Spatial Laws Hunted is now 1,665.
Temporal Laws Hunted is now 721.
Ontological Laws Hunted is now 278.
Loving these random areas we end up while hunting. Best one I’ve run into so far is " Along the curving crust of a croissant". As a SS player, I’m a little freaked out that I’m currently hunting a law at Kingeater’s Castle
Has the skip option on the Weather card been repaired? I submitted a bug report last night and suspect a few others have done the same.
Edit: Yes, I see now it’s been repaired - got an autofire storylet immediately after logging into the affected account. ![]()
Also, the card can now be force-drawn from Fallen London, where everything is as it should be.
It’s been a while since my last bug report and I remember always getting the autoreply from Zendesk, with ticket number. This time, nothing. Is this normal now?
Hunting laws: no marginal progress on a failure. Not cool to subject to everyone to the abuse by RNG gods like this.
I got at least some progress when failing a Dangerous check?
Can one still draw the weather card, since it can be accessed otherwise? I haven’t seen it yet, neither before nor after.
Can I just say, awesome work on the wiki everyone!!!
![]()
I see this is a devious ploy to empty out all the Second Chances I accumulated during Christmas.
Glad I finally get to use them, I’ve accumulated Second Chances during Christmas for years. Outside of Hearts’ Game, this is the first time I really need them en masse!
Wait the law can change forms during the hunt? Come on that’s just mean.
They can and will. I’ve had some change form 5 or 6 times during one hunt.
Welp, finishing twenty hunts is going to take a while.
Enough people have claimed their Estival tokens to unlock Causal Law hunting and a new meeting with the Messenger.
Amazing. More things to do when I’m not even done with the previous things.
So far, while I love the writing, the action sinks are far too big off the get-go it feels.
Edit: Is there somewhere where you can check which type(s) of Law you’ve already hunted?
Well thank God you can now force dtaw Weather, that was getting ridiculous.
Menaces seem to be too much even without the Migraine!
