Estival 2025 Discussion Thread: Hell is Missing

Is this what happens when Hell tries to melt a Disco law?

There seems to be no quality tracking this, only total number of laws hunted.

Funnily enough, you can still draw the “Devils of London” card and get a favour by attending a lecture at the Brass Embacy (though, how?) - not that I expected this card to change, but would be funny

But, the fact that there IS a special storylet for Brass Embacy logings is already really cool

Interestingly enough, it puts you into a State of Some Confution - makes me thing, is there something different in Parabola? Probably should check that when I’m done hunting the current law.

1 Like

Has someone worked out how the difficulty on the hunts worked? Because I just went from ~71% to 94% on what is supposedly the same check (different Law hunted though).

The difficulty drop was a change in the Laws of Fallen London (OOC: FBG posted on Discord that they reduced the difficulty of the hunt checks).

2 Likes

I could have sworn I saw a failed check raising my menace but not raising progress earlier.

It’s okay now.

1 Like

I don’t think Hell is at fault, it’s those interlopers who hijacked the embassy.

Edit: Still waiting for the Weather card. I want to hunt but I need to spend some actions to lower the menaces. Would be great if the menaces could be reduced or coverted. similar to Hallowmas.

1 Like

Where can that be found?

I’m still waiting for your realization about this.

1 Like

I was so sure about which day would precede Thursday II and then which day before that, and I was wrong on both counts. Delightful.

if you own a Sanctum (An Infernally Diplomatic Privilege) and currently occupy it - then the storylet appears in Your Logings area
But, I assume it dissapears after you’ve completed the search for the Embassy (it appears to be activated and deactivated by the The Wandering Embassy quality)

Damn, I missed that! :frowning:
Has anyone echoed it to their journal?

1 Like

Does anyone know what the tie in for the Flower Beneath Your Skin is, or what happens if you try to get to Hell from Marigold Station?
I was actually due to get my Flower this Thursday, so now I’m curious if there’ll be anything special for it. Probably not. But still curious.

It’s not possible, the storylet “Enter Hell” is simply locked and will remain so until the current affair is resolved.

1 Like


Seems like you need to wait a little longer for your rose.

Rebuilding a Now is currently at 8,584 of 1,500,000.

What’s everyone’s guess how long it will take us? :grin:

Ah well. I didn’t need it urgently, although now I’m curious what extra bit of story you get if you DID have it will be, since IIRC the flower was listed as something that had a tie in for this event.

Yeah, I believe I recorded most of it:
Starts with this one - Fallen London
Ends with this one - Fallen London

It it a short section - you enter it and only have two options - look or exit back to the lodgings - the first one gives nightmares
Does nothing mechanically, really cool flavour-wise imo

2 Likes

Something new is happening… I think some threshold must’ve been reached. Wind back the clocks, we’re all going back to New Newgate!

YOU WILL NEED A KEY.

3 Likes

I got booted into it right after finishing a law hunt - did anyone have it auto fire from a different part of the event, or just hanging around London?