Weekly Questions, Beginning 1/5/2017

Ok what should I do with my rival Virginia? Should I give her my stones?

Personally I just left that storylet unplayed. Outside of RP reasons I don’t think there’s any reason to ever deal with her.

I don’t think you really lose anything either (outside an action point and the unique correspondence stones should you give them away), so go ahead and choose whichever option fits you.
edited by Kaijyuu on 5/5/2017

You can actually get the stones back in the university, it seems she wanted to beat you, rather than wanting to have the stones.

It’s pretty expensive to get them back later though, requires a bunch of items if I remember right.

I just waited until I could 100% the chess challenge.

I just waited until I could 100% the chess challenge.

I used a tomb colony lion and bred to try to get Obdurate Stallion. I did the same with the hyena and got the ocelot. When I went to the companion tab and found only the ocelot and not Obdurate Stallion. Where should I look for the Obdurate Stallion. Thanks for any help.

Has the Labyrinth of Tigers third coil grind been changed? You used to be able to grind past 8 The Hunt is On and cash it in hunting savage beasts but now it seems like it locks you out at 8.

Obdurate Stallion is a Transport.

Yes, they changed that in the last month or so.

Obdurate Stallion is a Transport.[/quote]
Thanks. And where to go to start the story? I was told I need to have an Obdurate Stallion for the [color=rgb(119, 119, 170)]There is a small story about Bishop and Hell. You need to breed a Stallion to start it.[/color]

You’ll need to wait to draw a card.

Thanks.

Yes, they changed that in the last month or so.[/quote]

Thanks!

Also any idea on when the connected Constables/Hell change will be implemented? How much connected do you think will be necessary to get renown 40 or 50?

1. No idea.
  2. 371 minimum for 40, I’d say. Who knows though.

>>>Also any idea on when the connected Constables/Hell change will be implemented?

They had promised to implement The Blemmigan Tourist in summer (one of the social goals in the Sunless Skies kickstated campaign). I believe they are working on that and not on Constables/Hell rework right now. We probably will not see any updates before the Sunless Skies release (and maybe ever). But im the pessimist.
edited by Waterpls on 5/7/2017

[quote=Waterpls]>>>Also any idea on when the connected Constables/Hell change will be implemented?

They had promised to implement The Blemmigan Tourist in summer (one of the social goals in the Sunless Skies kickstated campaign). I believe they are working on that and not on Constables/Hell rework right now. We probably will not see any updates before the Sunless Skies release (and maybe ever). But im the pessimist.
edited by Waterpls on 5/7/2017[/quote]

During one of the streams, they said they had enough people this time around to continue working on Fallen London, even while working on Sunless Skies.

Well the exceptional stories are still coming out, along with bugfixes and the like, so of course they’re still working on the game. Who knows how much time they have for the free content though…

[quote=ggscv]
Also any idea on when the connected Constables/Hell change will be implemented? How much connected do you think will be necessary to get renown 40 or 50?[/quote]

I’ve currently got Peelers at seven hundred and something, and Hell at five hundred and something. I’m aiming for a nice round thousand of each, just to be on the safe side. These ones are easy to grind, so the conversion rate may very well be extremely harsh.

>>>Also any idea on when the connected Constables/Hell change will be implemented?

Hell is ready for QA: