Wedding Plans

You are a mad, scary person. And I can say this because you know I love you really.

You are a mad, scary person. And I can say this because you know I love you really.[/quote]

D’aww, shucks :3 You’re too kind.

Myself and my betrothed are also aiming for the 10,000 mark, but I’ve spent all of my stocks and now I’m relying on copious amounts of rats to work as a bribe. Still, it’ll (probably) be worth it!

I deeply apologize if this has been stated elsewhere, but I can’t seem to gain the Committed trait with my beloved. The Matters of the Heart Storylette seems to give us the option to choose a sweetheart (done), options for dates on which to go (check, numerous times), and options to take next steps, all of which involve Committed, or something like it. ::Pause:: Wait… must I divorce my current, NPC Constant Companion to proceed?? Thank you, all, for your help. [li]

You must divorce the NPC I’m afraid.

Bother. And if I happen to have married through the Foreign Office, doing so will require an expenditure of Fate and switching sides, correct?

No, you can just divorce your spouse in the Bazaar Side-Streets.

[li]
As in not getting the proper wedding license? My character, Andrea Weaver-Well, did that because frankly they’re sick and tired of jumping through hoops and protocols. Especially when it involves the Bazaar. I’ve echoed the content in her journal if you want to see it. Her Organising a Wedding 26 - The novelty is, alas, beginning to wear off and I’m. Planning to take it slow since they’re both low-level. Planning to have her become an Journalist for a few weeks and her fiance will become a Rat-Catcher in his spare time.

Also the flavor text for the Planning a Wedding levels is funny. I showed the text for a friend of mine who had to plan his own wedding and he went, ‘Yup. That’s exactly how it feels like.’

Nah, there should be an option to divorce fate-free in your lodgings. It doesn’t come cheap, though. Especially not if you’re married to the intriguer.

… now I want to arrange a (FL) wedding. I wish to witness your suffering.

Clearly we got bloody lucky planning our wedding - it was a pain, sure, but not a tremendous pain. (The guest list/seating plans and the photographer were the worst.)

I am a strange and unusual person, clearly, as I quite enjoyed planning my RL wedding. Or maybe I just had a strange and unusual wedding. Could be that.

SO SOON I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT.

Seems like the weddings will affect Notability in addition to all the rest; the biggest one says it gives 2 points, anything costing more than 300 gives 1 and the quick rushed 5 prep weddings make you lose a point- and Eloping gives scandal as well
Shouldn’t be long now before they properly unlock I hope! Some of them have Key of Dreams locks instead of Impossible now.

[quote=Spacemarine9]Seems like the weddings will affect Notability in addition to all the rest; the biggest one says it gives 2 points, anything costing more than 300 gives 1 and the quick rushed 5 prep weddings make you lose a point- and Eloping gives scandal as well
Shouldn’t be long now before they properly unlock I hope! Some of them have Key of Dreams locks instead of Impossible now.[/quote]
Yep! I saw the Key of Dreams lock on the 10k wedding. Has it appeared on others as well?

Actually just the 10k wedding has a KoD lock, I thought a few of them did but all the rest are still Impossible.

Ah, gotcha. Between this and waiting for Lilac, I’m on pins and needles. I’ll be sure to echo everything for folks!

EDIT: Is there an ETA for the content drop, or is it still kind of up in the air? I’m currently running on coffee and excitement, and my constantly refreshing the page probably isn’t helping anything.
edited by ZackOak on 2/26/2014

[color=#ff9900]Go nuts.[/color]

[color=#ff9900]By which I mean that the content is live. Not that you should book a room at the Royal Beth, or anything.[/color]