The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

I’d be happy to take it off your hands!

Ah. I shall make another attempt.
edited by JackofCoins on 8/23/2015

Sorry, I was on Mutton Isle. Try again?

Oh no! The home of my alt has been invaded by rats! Quelle horreur! She could use a Starveling Cat if one is available.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lizzy~Beatrix

(Actually I just want to see the S.C. and the L.B.s mix it up)

Thanks!

I have a lovely, somewhat wiggly box to pass on. Looking to unwrap one as well.

I’m always up for a box. I don’t currently have one, so I won’t be able to reciprocate for a bit.

If anyone would like a boxed cat, please leave a message with a (non-harmful) social action.

[color=#ffffff]I will pick up any and all Starveling Cats.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]
[/color]
[color=#ffffff]You may be wondering why I would want them, but I like felines, no matter how horrible, and I will graciously take them off your hands.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]
[/color]
[color=#ffffff]I am active often, so feel free to add me to your acquaintances. [/color]
[color=#ffffff]
[/color]
[color=#ffffff]You won’t regret it, and you can easily pass along and cats you may have.[/color]

I would love a starveling cat as well.
Edit- Or a boxed cat.
Edit again- Found a starveling cat.
edited by Concede on 9/14/2015
edited by Concede on 9/15/2015

A starveling cat? A starveling cat?
I may be mad, but I’d really want that!

A starveling cat! A starveling cat!
I’ll take that off you, drop by for a chat!

I’d love a spare boxed/starvelling cat if anyone has one laying around. I’m willing to reciprocate with any social actions

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/FrenjaminBanklin
edited by Frenjamin Banklin on 9/18/2015

I’ll take a Starveling Cat as well. After all, a) I have Persuasive in the 130s, my highest stat, so the -3 isn’t a problem. And b) I hear I’ll need one at Hallowmas for menace purposes. Not sure exactly why…

I feel as though it’s finally time to meet this (wretched?) creature. Starveling or boxed, either or would be appreciated.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Polokins

I would like to adopt a starveling cat to go with the other wretches and strays I’ve picked up in the last year.

Anyone wish to rid themselves of a particular pesky feline acquaintance? I’ve been wanting to donate one to a friend who’s just started out in the game so that they can properly understand the terrors of the Neath.

Hunger.

Both Edith and Jack would welcome any spare starveling cats that our delicious friends have to spare. Their profiles are in my signature.

Many thanks, Londoners!

Edit: Thank you for your kind generosity, delicious friend Astronome!
edited by Myrto on 10/7/2015

I have recently lost my long-loved starveling cat during some unfortunate dangerous affairs. I would love to adopt another one. Thanks!

Technical question: are there any upsides to having a Starveling Cat, apart from opportunities to bring doom upon unsuspecting players?

I’m back from Polythreme; the Starveling Cat I’ll need at Hallowmas should travel by post properly now.

Technical advantages of a Starveling Cat… only when you need menaces (wounds/nightmares).
edited by KestrelGirl on 9/25/2015