The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

Hi everyone.

I recently noticed that I seem to have acquired a fair number of felines of the most disreputable type, 11 as of this moment, to be exact. If a kind gentleman, lady, or otherwise would like to adopt said monstrosity(ies) into a loving home, I would be happy to oblige.

Thanks!

EDIT: 8 savage kitties left
edited by justaburd on 10/8/2014

EDIT: Came into the possession of another two for a total of 10. Where do these mad things even come from?
edited by justaburd on 10/10/2014

I have been seeking one for some time and promise to give it the home it desires.

I believe hat there’s enough room in my humble abode to host one such feline, without all of my Rattus Faber companions mysteriously disappearing.

I have been searching for one such cat: I would love to come into possession of one.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/treichle

Many thanks for the cat. I would dearly love to know how you came to have eleven of them in your possession, except that I suspect that I wouldn’t find the story entertaining enough. I think I may have to write my own version, credit it to you, and post it to Mr. Pages’ sub-forums.

Thank you very much for the cat! I shall treasure it greatly (until it savages my hat).

I think that officially makes you a mad cat lad.

I now have a boxed cat of unknown breeding in my possession. Anyway fancy a mewling package on their doorstep?

edit - aforementioned cat has now found a new home
edited by Fairweather on 10/9/2014

Have cat, it will travel (by post).

If anyone should want a cat, I have a pair of unfortunate felines looking for a good home. (Preferably with someone who does not mind shedding, or claw marks on their face.)

Ain’t like it can be all that bad, is it? I’ll take good care of your cat for you mister-er missus? Er. Yes. Right dependable home for felines, I am. No-one better, and you can count on that.

(A feline has now been received, courtesy of the magnanimous Justaburd.)
edited by The Irreverent Burglar on 10/15/2014

I have recently acquired a box that the postman swears contains a cat. My good sense tells me not to open it all the way, but if someone wishes to take the chance I’d be more than happy to pass the box your way.

I would accept a feline delivery, and in fact have one to return the favor, so let me know if you want to swap rather than just deliver!

[quote=treichle]I have been searching for one such cat: I would love to come into possession of one.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/treichle[/quote]
Cat sent from my alt Vimes Stone. It was &quotfun&quot and all, but it would affect my pursuit of friendship with the bohemias.

Greetings delicious strangers,

I am in possession of a struggling box. Is someone interested in taking a wriggling delivery?

[quote=C. Liddell]Greetings delicious strangers,

I am in possession of a struggling box. Is someone interested in taking a wriggling delivery?[/quote]
I’d be quite interested in unwrapping the creature. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/shadow4986
I also have such a package, would you like it in return and if not would anyone else?

The box is on its way.

Despite having passed on numerous cats to others, I have never received one.[li]

[/li]

here, take one from StandsWithStik. i recently found another from a box. i was greedily hoping for an owl.

As it happens, I am currently in possession of both a struggling box and a Starveling Cat. At the moment I have no use for either, and the Cat is a d*mned menace. If anyone wishes to acquire said menace, I would be much obliged.

Another Starveling Cat here. Anyone?