The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

[quote=Pardon]I would love a feline companion, however menacing. I would happily pass along any boxes i find in return![li]

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Pardon[/quote]
Unfortunately I’m unable to send you the Starveling Cat I have; FL tells me you’re ineligible for the invitation. Are you still seeking one? If not, please let me know so I can offer it to others. Thank you![/li][li]
[/li][li]ETA: May have messed up the process. Trying again to see if it’s my own fault.
[/li]
edited by lovesthesoundof on 5/3/2014

The starveling cat! The starveling cat! I somehow have two lurking in my flat!

Would anyone care to take one or both accursed moggies off my hands?[li]
edited by Individual99991 on 5/6/2014

I am currently seeking one. I’m rather curious about the thing and what it does from what I have read about it in the sidebar. c:[li]

Thank you, Individual99991! <3 What a curious kitty cat…
edited by Ellianna on 5/14/2014

[quote=Individual99991]The starveling cat! The starveling cat! I somehow have two lurking in my flat!

Would anyone care to take one or both accursed moggies off my hands?

edited by Individual99991 on 5/6/2014[/quote]

A Starveling Cat? A Starveling Cat?
If you’re none too keen I might accept one of that.

[quote=Dr Strangeyoung ][quote=Individual99991]The starveling cat! The starveling cat! I somehow have two lurking in my flat!

Would anyone care to take one or both accursed moggies off my hands?

edited by Individual99991 on 5/6/2014[/quote]
A Starveling Cat? A Starveling Cat?
If you’re none too keen I might accept one of that.[/quote]

I’ll take one, if you still have one. My main character has a number of other cats, and I suppose I may as well give her the most intractable of all.

[li]

Thanks, all! I’ll sell the invites as soon as my boat touches back down in Wolfstack Docks.[li]

EDIT: Yes, I now have three of the d—ed things.
edited by Individual99991 on 5/14/2014

I’d like to adopt a Starveling Cat or take receipt of any boxes that may contain a cat and send cards on.

I’m Bell Paget in-game, too, and I’m also up for making a few more acquaintances.

bell, I have a Starveling Cat that I think I don’t need. (Does one need it for anything that is not TERRIBLY UNWISE?) I’ll send you a calling card.

I’d like to adopt a Starveling cat. Could anyone help me with the boxes, please?

I’d be very pleased to find myself one Starveling Cat, boxed or otherwise - I seem to have discovered a fondness for felines, and felines’ fondness for fiction, and the clawed destruction thereof.

And I’ll pass on the boxes when possible, of course!

I like to think of myself as a cat person, but… will I pass the ultimate test? Let us find out! Bring on the Starveling Cat! I’ll happily pass any boxes I receive along as well.

I may have a weee wittle mouse problem and could enlist the aid of a certain ferocious feline, if someone has a spare.

If people are unfortunate with their boxes, they may also try to get Opening a bundle of oddities 99. This, as it happens, gives you a cat. Suggested actions are Join in their ‘games’, which is a luck challenge, and Make your Sulky Bat disappear which requires a certain range of shadowy. The recorded values on those pages are the maximum values of boxes you can get.
edited by Aximillio on 7/11/2014

The starveling cate!
The starveling cate!
If you want one,
I have a crate.[li]

It has been claimed.
edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 7/20/2014

I used to have a cat,
unfortunately, I also used to have a soul.
if someone could help me get back both of them, i would be greatly pleased !
(I can receive and sent crates)

Dear fellows and Missus,

I’ll gladly enter this little game of Pass the Cat, and am immediately sending a bundle of joy to the poster above.

Best regards,
Morellius

Trying to open a box, I get “One of you is, regrettably, in the wrong place to do that”. Whichever place I’m in, I tried all the ones that I had available. At various times of day.
You’re not supposed to be in the same place to pass the box, right? I’m guessing this is because the other guy left his session in a storylet of some kind?

If someone has left London for any reason - out to Zee, a menace area, Shroom Racing and a couple of other places they are not available for social actions. You’ll just need to be patient and wait for them to return.

I would very much like to add one of these dreadful Neath monsters to my collection. My cat collection. Rattus faber torture slaves guaranteed. Dead rats are offered as recompense.

I would also like to be added to the list of potential feline liberators.

Alanded Xandermund @ the Book of Faces, IGN is Alyssa Mourne
edited by Alanded Xandermund on 8/16/2014