The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

Quick query. If I use the Fate option on the
The Starveling Cat! The Starveling Cat!
Wore your soul like a jaunty hat!

opportunity card, will this give me another cat? I have 6 Fate spare and am getting my soul back for the 6th time, so if this gives me a cat, I’ll play it and no longer need a cat. If it doesn’t, I can wait until I get one from the box.[li]
edited by Zeek on 11/28/2013

It may give you a cat, I’m not sure. It seems a needless expenditure of fate, though, when I can just send you one like this.

Thank you Alexander, I now have all the cats I need. I’ll still accept cats in a box however and if I get one, I’ll give it to someone that needs it.

I’m after Starveling Cats myself, and will happily send boxed cats to others.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Tara~Dresbach

My dear Galatea has foolishly started collecting cats. As a hobby, you understand, not for anything sordid. If anyone has a cat or two to spare, please do forward them to Galatea LaChance. She’ll be happy to repay the favour at some point in the future.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Galatea~LaChance

I happen to have an extra one of these beasts from my more sordid pursuits, if somebody so desires it.[li]
edited by Laluzi on 12/2/2013

I could use it, if you still have it. Just need the one.

(help me win, you know it is your destiny to be the loser)
edited by Alonois on 12/2/2013

[quote=Alonois]I could use it, if you still have it. Just need the one.

(help me win, you know it is your destiny to be the loser)
edited by Alonois on 12/2/2013[/quote]

[li]I already beat you. Number of Candles, baby!

But yes, cat. You may have my leftovers.

Zharend, please give us your Fallen London character name, because &quotZharend&quot isn’t it.

Miguelmariaduran, tell us your Fallen London character name, because &quotMiguelmariaduran&quot isn’t it.

Zharend, please give us your Fallen London character name, because &quotZharend&quot isn’t it.[/quote]
Odd, my sig got wiped for some reason. I’ll edit my profile link into the post. Boy, can I ever pay attention.
edited by Zharend on 12/4/2013

Okay, Zharend, I’ve put you on my rotating list. Thanks.

I also find myself in need of some cats.

I am also in the market for cats. I am happy to return the favor. Any other invitations are also welcome.

I also need some cats. Mine run away. Took my soul, too.

I should probably also try get some cats now I’m again smen =)

I shall have a cat to send shortly. An associate of mine attracts them like rats.

I’m still on the lookout for a new Starveling Cat! My wife coveted mine, so I felt compelled to send it to her. If anyone has any boxes to spare, by all means send them my way and I’ll return the favor!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Maelwys
edited by Maelwys on 12/12/2013

I, myself, am looking for a certain… peculiar feline. For… certain… reasons.

Will the Staveling Cat spawn any more? Haven’t the boxes been changed to have either a sorrow spider or a matriarch? Honest question.