The starveling cat! The starveling cat!

I have found myself in a situation in which I must give away my most… beloved… cat of a starveling nature.

Seven.

Though it… grieves me deeply, I thus extend an offer to send this cat to someone who would give it a… loving home.

Seven.

Please reply with your interest and I shall send you this… marvellous creature.

For God’s sake, seven.

[quote=RiceMunk]I have found myself in a situation in which I must give away my most… beloved… cat of a starveling nature.

Seven.

Though it… grieves me deeply, I thus extend an offer to send this cat to someone who would give it a… loving home.

Seven.

For God’s sake, seven.[/quote]

I am in desperate need of a feline with . . . prodigious appetites.

[quote=BaronElectric][quote=RiceMunk]I have found myself in a situation in which I must give away my most… beloved… cat of a starveling nature.

Seven.

Seven.

For God’s sake, seven.[/quote]

I am in desperate need of a feline with . . . prodigious appetites.[/quote]

I would be happy to… help you but I can not seem to find your mailing address.

(got a twitter account I could link you with? Mine’s @RiceMunk)

[quote=RiceMunk]
(got a twitter account I could link you with? Mine’s @RiceMunk)[/quote]

Sorry, thought it was in my profile - @flBaronElectric

You have my sincerest gratitude, Mr. Hsu. Some quests refuse to be denied, no matter the grievous cost extracted from the weary searcher–as you seem to understand all too well.
edited by AwayMeBoys on 9/18/2012

[quote=BaronElectric][quote=RiceMunk]
(got a twitter account I could link you with? Mine’s @RiceMunk)[/quote]

Sorry, thought it was in my profile - @flBaronElectric[/quote]

I have now sent you the feline.

I am so very sorry about this.

I’ve got a parcel of cat! Who wants it?

Feel free to send it to me; if possible while I’m at Polythreme =)

“Aximillio is somewhere beyond the reach of invitations: imprisoned, exiled, or worse…”

Let me know when you’re back within postal range?

That would take a rather long time, seeing as I’m staying in Polythreme for a while, doing those stories I haven’t done yet as well as grinding some stats.
So feel free to send them to someone else =)

@AznEclipse is more than happy to unwrap cats for others.

One box of cat passed to AznEclipse.

I find myself in need of a most peculiar cat or three, if anyone could help me acquire such a beast i would forever be in your debt. If someone has a spare then could they please send it to @yougotmycoat and I would be most NORTHOIUEGHOEISUGBSEGSDAKJ…

I do not posses a spare cat per se, at the moment. I can, however send my boxes your way as they come (until you get the beast you so desire)

Do you go by the name of George Emery by any chance?

Why yes, yes I do. would you like me to send my boxes your way in return?

So, after seven experiments with laudanum, soul staining, and a misclick involving Nex, I find myself with not one, but two damnable felines to hand off to interested parties. Please register your interest below and I shall pass them on accordingly.

If

I should love one of the beastly things!

[quote=India_Hand]So, after seven experiments with laudanum, soul staining, and a misclick involving Nex, I find myself with not one, but two damnable felines to hand off to interested parties. Please register your interest below and I shall pass them on accordingly.

If[/quote]

Yes Indeed, I shall return to London to recieve it post-haste!

I am in need of a starveling cat (or 4?). I also pass cats when I can. If you friend me send me a PM so I’ll know which fine fellow to fling felines for. (when it lets me. Right now FL seems not to understand what friendship means.)