The Starveling Cat! The Boxed Cat!

Hi, all! I managed to get a hungry feline friend from siding with Urchins against the Kidsman. Would anyone like to give a home to this sweet kitten? My in game name is Richards.

[quote=Lord Garuda]Hi, all! I managed to get a hungry feline friend from siding with Urchins against the Kidsman. Would anyone like to give a home to this sweet kitten? My in game name is Richards.[/quote]I am willing to give it a home if no else has a greater need for it.

My Seeking alt is in need of a cat! If it’s eating up all someone’s food and needs a new home, GAZINGNORTHWARD will accept it gladly.

I have yet to get a Starveling Cat so if anyone wants to send me one, please do! My profile link is in my signature c:

Hello! I’m beginning seeking eventually so a starveling cat would be most welcome. But send me LOTS of cat boxes as well, I want to open a bunch and see if I can’t find myself a matriarch :D

An edit: sorry for forgetting to post the name to send to. Just move all cats to the mailbox of: Thistle?

(Yes, with the &quot?&quot.)
edited by Thistles? on 2/11/2019

Sent GazingNorthward a horrible, horrifying cat!

I would like a boxed cat! Send to SassmasterMaxie posthaste!

(And if I get the Pass the Cat card I’ll be sure to send one along to the next person!)

Hello, are you still interested in Starveling Cat or just boxed cats? I was gifted with a particularly nasty cat, and though I doubt it could mend it’s ways, I would gladly send the beast to anyone interested.

Hello, are you still interested in Starveling Cat or just boxed cats? I was gifted with a particularly nasty cat, and though I doubt it could mend it’s ways, I would gladly send the beast to anyone interested.[/quote]

Starveling Cat please, although feel free to send boxed cats too.

[quote=Maxie Stark]
Starveling Cat please, although feel free to send boxed cats too.[/quote]
I sent the beast to you, sir.

My alt, Mr Netae, would like a Starveling Cat. Do not ask why.

What is Netae’s profile? Plus how do I send it?

GregM here. Happy to do Boxed Cat exchanges with anyone (will send a cat in return as soon as I draw the card.) I have one spare Starveling Cat to the first person who needs it–sending me a letter in-game or coffee invite is the quickest way to reach me for FL stuff!

And my main, Isabella Song, has just found a Starveling Cat in a box. She’d be happy to hand it off to anyone who wants it. Reply here, or send me a letter in game, and I’ll pass it along!
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Isabella%20Song
edited by isi7140 on 3/5/2019

Guess who just got a third Starveling Cat in a bag…what are the odds? If anyone wants it, just PM me. I’ll edit this post when it finds an owner.

Edit: I found a fourth. Oh dear.
edited by Pryno Belle on 4/14/2019

Seeker of the Name, hoping to gain some Unaccountably Peckish from a Starveling Cat. Profile is Percival Dalton, and do message if there is anything you’d like me to do in exchange!

I just got my first boxed cat! Will trade for a boxed cat! Message me in game or reply here, Thanks!

EDIT: Cat Gone, Thanks!
edited by SilvaTomorrow on 5/21/2019

Just got another boxed cat, will send to PM request, prefer to trade for another boxed cat, but not necessary.

EDIT: Cat gone. If anyone wants to swap cats on a regular basis, pls let me know, thanks!
edited by SilvaTomorrow on 6/4/2019

I am currently in need of one (would accept more) Starveling Cat, in case someone wants to relieve themselves of this terror.

I am also in need of one Starveling Cat to increase my unaccountably peckish.

My username is Civlover Matthews

EDIT: Thank you kindly for the lovely cat.
edited by civlover on 7/2/2019