The Starveling Cat! The Boxed Cat!

Alice no longer has need of starveling cats.
edited by Faey on 7/30/2018

I have an un-needed boxed cat to whoever wants it!

[li]
DIBS!

[li]
DIBS![/quote]
sent![/li]

If you’re looking to be free from those constant raids on your larder, The Shifty Spectre would be grateful for boxed cats and Starveling cats. Thank you!

I would love any Starveling/boxed cats anybody has. I need LOTS. Would be more than happy to offer beneficial actions in exchange.

Hello! Would you like to have a permanent cat box swapping arrangement?

[quote=navchaa]

Hello! Would you like to have a permanent cat box swapping arrangement?[/quote]

I would love to be box partners!

[quote=kittyrambunctious][quote=navchaa]

Hello! Would you like to have a permanent cat box swapping arrangement?[/quote]

I would love to be box partners![/quote]

Sent you a box!

oooh i want to do the permanent thing. anyone? :)

I have another boxed cat to give!

My delicious, interested in a more permanent exchange? Already have two partners, but I seem to have better luck with boxed cats than with gifts.

My delicious, interested in a more permanent exchange? Already have two partners, but I seem to have better luck with boxed cats than with gifts.[/quote]

I’d be up for that! Shall I send you a cat?

I would love to borrow a Starveling Cat for a while, if anyone has a spare.

I’ve sent you a box that may possibly have a cat in it.

Thanks for that! (I was “fortunate” and received Appalling Secrets.) The next catbox card has your name on it.

I’ve two, so I sent you one.

Thanks! I am becatted. I’m cashing in Tribute at the Court of the Wakeful Eye at the moment but I’ll be back in London and send some Surprise Packages your way when I draw the card. I’ll take good care of the cat, I promise!

I have recently acquired a box, and I’m told it may contain a cat. Would anyone be interested in a bit of trading ? I admit the idea of tweaking the Countess’ nose is rather irresistible…
Edit : the box has found a home!
edited by Mountrose on 8/14/2018