The Letter Writing Club.

Wanting a discordant missive for the discordant studies.
Also, if anyone sends me mail about the better word or licentious gossip, I’ll respond with whatever they want, including letters in Gant (but I can’t respond with discordant, SOTD is only 4.)
Just attach what you want to your message.

[quote=Tsar Koschei]Still looking for pen-pals! I’m hoping to receive any and all skill-boosting letter types that I have room for: bad word, coded instructions, case notes, better word, or scone recipes.

I can send any of the standard four skill boost letters, Names in Gant, and Discordant missives in return.

I’m also interested in finding someone to swap letters with on a weekly basis to quickly recover from Nadir visits.

Send me a calling card and introduce yourself if you’re interested in trading letters.
edited by Tsar Koschei on 5/25/2021[/quote]
It would greatly help the process along, if you’d actually accept the calling card…

I would appreciate a Discordant Missive, though if need be I could certainly stand to recieve any letters, particularly those unreadable in the light.

I would be happy to receive anything, thought I’m not yet clear what I can send back. Still learning. As a POnoI,Dante’s Grill is fine with me, I’ll happily lose my waves to lose wounds and suspicion.

Hello delicious friends,

I am looking for a discordant missive and can send one in return. Or anorther one if it is your wish.

Delicious friends, is anyone plagued by nightmares? I certainly am and would appreciate assistance! I can happily help you with yours in exchange or tend to any wounds!
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/TheBlazingWorld
edited by TheBlazingWorld on 6/7/2021

I am, like many others, looking for a discordant missive. I can send pretty much anything besides the Bad and Good Word, and, unfortunately, discordant missives. I send a lot of names in gant, though, so any licentiate willing to send a discordant missive will find themself with a new repeat customer.

I am seeking a discordant missive as well and am working on increasing my steward of discordance to 5 to send missives to others!

Citizens, certain studies require that I too obtain a Discordant Missive. Or don’t require that I not receive one? It’s all rather/not at all confusing.

In any case, I am in a position to return the favour, or am happy to send the missive to those who can’t yet reciprocate. Perhaps you will when the time comes.

[quote=Ulysses Kingfisher]Citizens, certain studies require that I too obtain a Discordant Missive. Or don’t require that I not receive one? It’s all rather/not at all confusing.

In any case, I am in a position to return the favour, or am happy to send the missive to those who can’t yet reciprocate. Perhaps you will when the time comes.[/quote]

If you are able to provide a discordant missive I would certainly be happy to return the favor in due time.

Aha, I have some good news, I can send some Discordant Missives but I also require a Discordant Missive myself. If anyone wishes for a Discordant Missive please message me though I would especially appreciate if one can send me a Discordant Missive in turn.

I shall endeavour to do so when next we are both in London. (I no longer need one in return.)

Good evening everyone.
I am looking to improve my baking skills and would love a couple of new recipes for scones. If anyone is interested, feel free to add me as an acquaintance and please specify what kind of letter you want in return. I’m afraid I can’t sent discordant missives at the time but I can send notes on the Correspondence.
edited by Kaminski on 6/10/2021

[quote=the Inquisitive Masseurse]It would greatly help the process along, if you’d actually accept the calling card…[/quote]I don’t recall receiving one from you. I’ve accepted all the cards I’ve received, apart from blank ones, which I’ve rejected. I currently have no cards waiting.

[quote=Ulysses Kingfisher]Citizens, certain studies require that I too obtain a Discordant Missive. Or don’t require that I not receive one? It’s all rather/not at all confusing.

In any case, I am in a position to return the favour, or am happy to send the missive to those who can’t yet reciprocate. Perhaps you will when the time comes.[/quote]

I would be most appreciative if you could send one my way, friend, though I regret to say that I am currently unable to respond in kind.

I’m also looking for a discordant missive! Can’t send them yet, though I should be able to send correspondence missives or others if you need them!

I would love to add my name to the list of people who need a discordant missive. I can respond with correspondence, hearty thanks, or both. Unless you prefer some other sort of mail.

Streetcat needs Jesus. Please send Godly Missives.

Seeking a discordant missive if anyone should be so kind.

Any flame-proof missives or simply correspondent friends would be greatly appreciated as I’m working towards becoming a correspondent myself. I’m happy to repay in kind just let me know whatever you want.