The Hellworm Club

Public Service Announcement

I have been informed through reliable sources (second-hand dev comments from Discord) that Curator’s Gratitude can be cashed out to Scrip (or Scrip-equivalent). So get donatin’, y’all.

I strongly suspect that our membership will swell in the coming weeks, and that several existing members will rank-up. Personally I am 1/12 of the way to my new goal of 7 million gratitude.

Good luck to all of you folks out there working towards your first Worm! And good luck to all of your Worms out there working towards your first saddle!

2 Likes

Uh, what’s your recipe? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having hoarding habits that walk a fine tightrope between collecting all the high-value items, but also being willing to part with them when the opportunity comes. Like two complete Neathbows.

2 Likes

So just a bigger hoarder than me. :slight_smile: Wish I collected more boxes for multiple neathbows!

How many Irrigo boxes did you have? The 42 I had were the main source 1.7m gratitude.

1 Like

I wish I had been stockpiling Irrigo boxes. I had maybe five. I just liquidated my Bone Surveys into 3 Leviathan Frames, and my Bone Fragments into Saber-Tooth Skulls, and now I’m sitting at 750 Curator’s Kilogratitude. I’ll need almost ten times as much to finish up a Saddle.

I hope the museum needs more of some things I have in stock. If F.F. needs me to blackmail half of London then I got us covered.

1 Like

Hmmm, was this a better way to convert bone fragments into scrip than apes? Or just faster?

Oooooh, I was so tired that I thought you said you had 1/2 (half) of 7m as in 35k E worth of gratitude!
Wait, does this mean that my 17k E worth (1.7 mil) is quite high? :smiley:

Probably the whole Europe hopes this as well!

1 Like

Ha, I wish. No, I’m not at one-half of my target, I was at one-twelfth. I don’t know what the average player is at but 1.7 million sounds pretty good to me. I suspect having 40+ 300-echo boxes is above-average.

No idea how things compare to Apes. I’m only at 12 MA, it hasn’t been a grind I’ve focused on.

1 Like

I got the boots.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Waterpls

4 Likes

The third to do so, deepest congratuations!

1 Like

I’m confused. Are the boots for riding while milking, or wearing while mucking out whatever a hellworm uses as a stall?

Boots are obviously for show off

2 Likes

So I’ve finally decided to go ahead and liquidate my pile of Scrip, and gotten a Hellworm of my own. No saddle yet - that’s a long ways off…

4 Likes

Congratulations!

Has the name been revealed to you in a dream yet?

Congratulations! Ha, 3 years since you last posted?

Not sure what you mean, but we all know the Name is actually Gerald.

Guess so :-) Mostly tracking things on reddit, the wiki, and occasionally Discord. But still, these “clubs” are an old Forum-only tradition.

1 Like

I mean the name of your new limbless wormy companion!

:slight_smile:
I usually don’t tend to name companions in game. So for now it will just have to answer to “Wormy”.

2 Likes

My suddenly incognito Hellworm Mephisto has been saddled just today, and I do have one cheese curing.

2 Likes

I have a worm now! His name is Oscar Parlay. I got him August 3rd, 2022.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Vael%20Victus

Edit: Lowercase S on Oscar when you get the chance, mate.

2 Likes