The Fruits of the Zee Festival 2024

Worked normally for me.

Came here to see if it was happening to anyone else. Turned in 2 and got nothing back…

Update: Had better luck with the next 3. I guess there’s a random element to getting anything at all?

I turned one coral with main character and 4 different corals with alt. All works as intended.

It’s supposed to be airs dependent with you getting one of 3 possible rewards each time (and then being able to swap them at the market if you get duplicates), but the spinebound oddity, at least for me, gave 2 on 1 and none on a second, which suggests they’re somewhat broken. If anyone (like me) only got 3 of the coral thinking it’d work like the others, that’s potentially problematic.

Check some of the other pages – the Pirate Poet, etc. I thought this had happened to me, but they were there, just not visible where I expected. May also be worth checking your Possessions page.

New Scar under skin moment talking to the King in Coral.
The text seems to me to suggest Hallowmas will also advance the story.

4 Likes

I have 4 items listed though I gave in 6 spinebound oddities. No sign of any item from my first 2 unless there’s an unlisted return that isn’t an adornment at all.

I should have screenshot the message when I didn’t get anything. I’ll roll the dice again and see if I’m “lucky” enough to get nothing so we’d at least have the text of it.

Update: Got the same message but was given Justificande Cufflinks this time. So it looks like I got nothing twice when I should have gotten the cufflinks earlier today.

1 Like

Just checking but there’s no reason not to trade in everything in bulk? No loss of profits, no accidentally selling every instance of an equipement?

3 Likes

I snagged 12k+ Thalassic favours worth of dive treasures.

Got the new profile page headers, the three adornments (same stats), now will slowly and methodically convert then spend those dive treasures.

Not many uses for Baited Riddle for now, innit?

I already got all the other equipment from last year’s FotZ event. This year, I got only three Spinebound Oddities (had to swap a duplicate at the Fruit Market), and got all those new adornments.

I got an extra Grasping Coral, anyone remembers what happens to it at the end of the event if it doesn’t get used? Don’t feel like using it to exchange for an item I already got from last year.

P.S: I can’t wait to check the aesthetics of those new headers, hope to use a nice one.

1 Like

For the first timers participating in this event, you can get a new ship. You can also change your destiny if you want to.

2 Likes

Turn your extra Coral into an item and then in the Fruit Market Find a Quiet Spot by the Water, you will get some Memories of Distant Shore. Looks like the best option would have been one of the hats.

1 Like

Yes, your items and skulls are safe.

3 Likes

Aw, i wish now I’d gone for even more pieces of coral. I got some duplicates, and wasn’t able to trade them in for every little trinket, lol.

The Fate items from past years seem really expensive! 30 fate for some pieces?

We are Wary!

OK I’m taking the plunge. //sadly waves goodbye to Urchin Spine

Do get in touch with support and give them the details. FB are always very good at stuff like this. I have no doubt they will fix it.

RD

2 Likes

You can swap duplicate items obtained from trading coral - the Pirate-Poet, the Itinerant Zubmariner, and the Enigmatic Angler convert coral-rewards into alternate coral-rewards.

1 Like

Yep, I had the same issue. My first turnin of spinebound oddity gave me nothing.

I’m guessing that the reward for one of the airs levels got mis-matched, so some airs give you double reward and some give you nothing. I got 3 rewards out of 4 oddities.

Based on the text, it’s the Iremi one that’s mis-placed.

If you have coral doubles of anything, you can exchange them in Find a Quiet Spot by the Water. That’s probably more profitable than letting the extra one expire.

Now what to get, what to get… Choices, choices. I don’t think a Baited Riddle would come in handy on top of the one I have, and I can get Pearls from just zailing around. So, Starlit Reverie or Lacreus Affection.
Choices, choices.

2 Likes

Fortunately I had no trouble turning in the Coral, got all the things with a bit of trading. Upgraded my ship, picked up the things I had missed by not playing FL for some time and still have over 4000 Favour to spend.

I just need to decide on what to get, the 95 Favour option for whatever turns up or the more expensive things with no current use. The only thing available that I haven’t got is a Baited Riddle. So I guess I pick up one of those and then use the rest of the favours for the random Wrecked Shipments.

2 Likes