Suites, Emporiums, and Sanctums - Oh my!

Nice work! I’m most struck by the implication that Moloch Street Station has escalators. Moving staircases had certainly been proposed by 1891 - even, in fact, by the time of the Fall! - but I’m thinking this is further proof that the Devils somehow exist outside of time.

2 notability. 30 making waves. 16 engaged in scheme: Saloon. 1 midnight matriarch. 1 prince of hell locaion. 50 connected hell. 1 reputation of legendary charisma. 600 fate on an alt. 7 christmas cards on an alt. 1 western tower card. 1 slowcakes amaneunsis card. 1 tower of eyes card. 1 overly long and dumb forum post.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN AMANUENSIS!

You know, I thought about that, and I’m in doubt if this theory is sound or isn’t possibly the other way around - Devils are just more advanced than humans, and many of the humans inventions* of days to come are actually mutuated by Infernal technology O_o

*Or fashion designs, like the fedora :)

Has anyone found the easier way to get these lodgings yet? I have the Royal Bethlehem card in my hand but the requirements are the same as usual!

[li]
If anyone does find out, please let us know!

I’m holding all three cards at the moment, and nothing yet. For those who are interested, at least for the moment, there is no new option on the Western tower when you possess an Infernally Diplomatic Privilege.

I haven’t seen this mentioned elsewhere, so here goes:

The Portly Sommelier now offers Tears of the Bazaar and Master’s Blood (on the Presumptuous Little Opportunity card). The Tears go for 7 (!) Fourth City Airag, and the Blood for 5 Tears + 3 Notability. Both require 7 Connoisseur of Neathy Delights and the Blood requires 7 Notability.

That’s really useful, thanks for the info! I rarely check that card so wouldn’t have noticed otherwise.

Ah, notability. My old foe.

Also, I must stop checking the lodgings cards every hour like a mad person looking for the easier way to acquire them. Especially seeing as it’ll have to be considerably easier to make it possible for me!

Well I thought that the stockpile of Tears I had from the Nadir would be the start of my Overhoat fund but now I think they’re getting swapped for Master’s Blood. I’m beginning to think my Overgoat fund will never get going as all this new content keeps popping up and draining my resources! ;)

Think of the Overgoat as having been a placeholder for the delicious end game content coming on line, and you’ll feel much better.

Oh - please don’t tell the Overgoat I said that.

[li]

Correct me if I’m wrong, but is it currently only possible to receive Tears from a Fate-locked expedition?[li]
edited by Shadowhand on 12/26/2013

You can get them in the cave of the nadir which is not fate locked.

Ah! Thank you.

About that!

Getting Tears from the Nadir now requires Putting the Pieces Together: Taste of Lacre 7. And takes 7 levels of it.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 12/26/2013

Nooooo. That can’t be right?! I only have ToL at 6, so even if i raised it to 7 that means I’d only be able to get one tears until next Christmas? That would make the cave not worth going to.[li]
edited by Elnara on 12/26/2013

What?! But… but… my steady source of income! I’ll miss it so!

I’m sorry, but I don’t see how that makes sense. Putting the Pieces Together: Taste of Lacre can only be acquired during the month of December, as much as I know. Does it mean that it’ll be locked for many players during the rest of the year?
[li]
edited by Voodoo Master on 12/26/2013

Well, the cave of the Nadir was always ridiculously profitable. It makes sense to nerf it.

I just got the Presumptuous Little Opportunity card, and the new options aren’t there. Maybe you have to meet the exact requirements just to see them?

There’s a Connoisseur of Neathy Delights requirement that needs to be met. Presumably if you don’t have it, it doesn’t show.

Ah, yes. Thank you. I just need to raise it a bit more.