Station VIII

[quote=Robin Alexander]
I mean, I played one yesterday in regards to the Masters; is that the card you mean, or is it just both need the Mast?[/quote]

I mean card about arriving Master, yeah. There is option to ask question about Furnace. It may be understood as need to wait for another, more informed Master, but even this talk gave me something that may or not me a hint - now I want to check one dreaming lady in Parabola.

I spent the last 80 actions refilling the Station VIII deck and drawing, nothing came up. If there is a new opportunity card specific to this, it must be pretty, pretty rare. I also checked out Mr. Wines before and after bribing him with everything, again nothing. I checked out Parabola (though I don’t know why, I really couldn’t find a hint to it between the lines) and found nothing there. I think we need to wait for the other two Masters to speak. It’s a shame that I also got the EC back on the railway board, to check if anything changes. Nothing does. I have to get rid of him next week now… But that’s gonna be the easiest vote possible. Everyone on my board is either against the Bazaar, or the Rubbery Yes-Man.
edited by Baron Lagavulin on 11/13/2020

That’s uh. That’s quite a lore dump when you show Spices the Storm Bird.

Just wow.

Yep, nothing in Parabola for me as well. Wines mentioned EC to me, so I thought I check her nightmares.
Well, maybe next Masters would be more useful.

[quote=Alpha900i]Yep, nothing in Parabola for me as well. Wines mentioned EC to me, so I thought I check her nightmares.
Well, maybe next Masters would be more useful.[/quote]

I’ve just gone to get more Storm Birds, but it didn’t seem more useful in regards to Furnace.

Very useful in regards to a great EPA on Blackmail Material, though.

[quote=Alpha900i]Yep, nothing in Parabola for me as well. Wines mentioned EC to me, so I thought I check her nightmares.
Well, maybe next Masters would be more useful.[/quote]
Masters, being useful. Hah!

How do I get the Agree to help the Blithesome Overseeroption to show up? My Business of Manufacture is 6, is there anything else I need to do in Station VIII before I can start making Special Extracts?

Anyone know how to prepare the dish that one could serve to Mr Spices?

Start with the pickle as your base (requires kitchen level 3).

How does one make the Sorbet for Wines?

I assume the Sorbet will require Lacre, since Christmas is just around the corner.

[quote=Toran]That’s uh. That’s quite a lore dump when you show Spices the Storm Bird.

Just wow.[/quote]

I’ve only managed to see Mr. Wines. Does Spices come to Station VIII as well?

Spices is next. Then it’s Fires’ turn.

Start with the pickle as your base (requires kitchen level 3).[/quote]

Related question: what is the best way to reliably get Femurs of a Surface Deer? Anything better than sitting in the Docks and fail the Bones in the River challenge?

https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/Dig_a_little_distance_from_the_river
Ealing card, with highest darkness and stat reducing gear.

How do I get the Masters to appear?.. I have the Business of Manufacture 7, but I don’t have a quality “Discovered: the Dirigible Mast”. When I revisit the factory, nothing happens. I’m a bit lost.

You have to visit the courtyard in the factory at night. You have to break in.

[quote=Aro Saren]https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/Dig_a_little_distance_from_the_river
Ealing card, with highest darkness and stat reducing gear.[/quote]

Ow, that’s gonna take forever.

[quote=Snort][quote=Aro Saren]https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/Dig_a_little_distance_from_the_river
Ealing card, with highest darkness and stat reducing gear.[/quote]

Ow, that’s gonna take forever.[/quote]
It really will. I’ve been trying to do it for hours now.

I’ve spent days raising darkness, but then I raked literally hundreds of deer bones there. Was hunting for rare failure, but alas.
edited by Aro Saren on 11/14/2020