SMEN Betrayals, looking for fresh fresh betrayals!

It already happened. If something happened they didn’t say anything.

Dagnabbit.

Incidentally, it is possible to be betrayed more than once by the same person. I guess we’re not supposed to listen to the Who.

I would just like to note that anyone is welcome to betray my dear Absimiliard. They constantly wrestle with the Name, and I am fond of the idea that the Name would send Seekers to try to tempt Absimiliard down such a ruinous path.

My main is up for taking betrayals, should anyone need them

Happy to accept betrayals on my main, no intention of seeking there! (My alt, however, has just began the quest…)

My main appears to be eligible for betrayals despite having Freed From the Name. You are free to take advantage of this bug while it lasts.

You can betray Myrto (profile in my sig), though I’d appreciate a nightmare reduction social action as well. I may need to space out my acceptances (I have no idea how many Seekers are currently needing betrayals), depending on nightmare management.

Finally, my Seeking alt, Catherine Raymond (yes, I named her with my real name, silly no?), has made it to SMEN 21 and is looking for friends/contacts to betray. She of course will be looking for 7 Betrayals. (Or 6, if I let her betray my main character; so many other people have!).

I will peruse this thread for messages indicating people who are willing to have a character betrayed, and I will proceed pursuant to the terms in the message (e.g., if the message says you want a specific kind of social action in return). If you want me to PM you first before I do so, or if you no longer wish to be among the Frequently Betrayed, please amend your post here or decline my betrayal &quotinvite.&quot Thanks.

EDIT: I have obtained all the betrayals necessary and gotten St. Arthur’s Candle; thanks to everyone who helped!
edited by cathyr19355 on 12/2/2016
edited by cathyr19355 on 12/4/2016

This may be a slightly decomposing thread, but after almost half a year, I have finally made it to the first candle. I’m looking for about 6 vic- volunteers to help me on my road to self-destruction, I’ll be sure to send payment in one way or another in a form of a surprise gift or some other things, if you do with to help.

My main character, cathyr19355, is still accepting betrayals.

Sunnytime is also still accepting them (heck if someone is reading this a year from now, I’ll still probably be accepting them)
edited by suinicide on 12/19/2016

Arandia is willing to accept a few Betrayals, and she would certainly enjoy a gift afterwards (yes, she can be pathetic like that.)

I don’t seem to be able to send any of you betrayals at all, even though I have added basically everybody as a contact. Is there some issue with free from the name and the betrayal again?

I’m not sure what the problem is, but if you sort it out, I’m willing to be betrayed.

I’ve been running into the same problem with people I’ve recruited for betraying purposes. I had thought that it was just confusion over the requirements, but maybe there’s something else going on. I do have people who were already on my contacts list that appear eligible, but I haven’t found any among those willing to be betrayed yet.

Could it just be possible that free of the name does not allow you to be betrayed anymore? A patch, or something?

I just had a friend help me test this with his account, and yeah, it looks like Freed From the Name now prevents you from being betrayed again.

Oh no! Now how will I traumatize my character?
edited by suinicide on 12/20/2016

You could, er, get Peckish and turn back once a week for a CP of Freed. Hanging out in the Forgotten Quarters for the right Airs also allows to start/turn back.