SMEN Betrayals, looking for fresh fresh betrayals!

The duo of http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Charlotte~and~the~Caretaker are up for taking all your sour words and terrible sentences. They don’t wanna bother with this ‘seeking’ thing half of London’s doing nowadays.

I’ll send betrayals to both of you(unless someone needs to share because I would feel bad for another person if they had to pay so much more because of my greed, also, I need the actions, so the betrayal to Charlotte will come in a little over an hour after I say this).

edit:I sure hope NULLIFIED was you Grenem.
edited by The Master on 9/22/2016

[quote=The Master]I’ll send betrayals to both of you(unless someone needs to share because I would feel bad for another person if they had to pay so much more because of my greed, also, I need the actions, so the betrayal to Charlotte will come in a little over an hour after I say this).

edit:I sure hope NULLIFIED was you Grenem.
edited by The Master on 9/22/2016[/quote]
Yes, I meant NULLIFIED. THANKS!

Argh, I can’t betray if I already have a stench of betrayal, I have to use my 7 actions to spend it first, but you will get it in the next hour, don’t worry.

Oops didnt know I must be not a Seeker to do this, Apollogies for the inconvenience.
edited by Magmionify on 9/22/2016

Well this is starting to get lucky(going to take like 3 hours to get the betrayal to you since I need 21 actions now, but I will get there as soon as I can :)).

It seems like I can’t send you the request right now, either you have less than 30 watchful or you already started SMEN, I’ll just send the request to magmio for now and I’ll wait for your reply.

edit:actually I guess someone else sent the requests since both of you are unavailable.
edited by The Master on 9/22/2016

Would like to shock you with a horrible betrayal.
Would like to send you a small token of appreciation for your trouble.
Would like to open a void in me.
Would like to.
Would.

Reviving this thread because my alt is just a couple betrayals shy of obtaining her candle. Is there anyone out there still willing to be betrayed? She will gladly accept subsequent nightmare reduction requests from anyone who consents.
edited by Kaigen on 10/10/2016

Sunnytime is still accepting betrayals.

cathyr19355 now has Freed of the Name at 6, though in one place on the description an &quot!&quot appeared instead of the Quality number. We will see what that means, but for now she is still open to future Betrayals.

EDIT: Still business as usual re: Betrayals, though I’m up to Freed of the Name at about 7.5.
edited by cathyr19355 on 10/14/2016
edited by cathyr19355 on 11/14/2016

Parvorus is still around to be betrayed as well.

cathyr19355 accepted a Betrayal and, in addition to the other things in the acceptance message, was told &quotYou now have 1 x The Stench of Betrayal.&quot

I can’t find the &quotStench of Betrayal&quot quality listed on my &quotMyself&quot tab, but it’s possible that this change means that it’s the beginning of the end for my ability to make myself available for Betrayals. Stay tuned.

[quote=Catherine Raymond]cathyr19355 accepted a Betrayal and, in addition to the other things in the acceptance message, was told &quotYou now have 1 x The Stench of Betrayal.&quot

I can’t find the &quotStench of Betrayal&quot quality listed on my &quotMyself&quot tab, but it’s possible that this change means that it’s the beginning of the end for my ability to make myself available for Betrayals. Stay tuned.[/quote]

Stench of Betrayal is an item, and is located in your curiosities

[quote=Catherine Raymond]cathyr19355 accepted a Betrayal and, in addition to the other things in the acceptance message, was told &quotYou now have 1 x The Stench of Betrayal.&quot

I can’t find the &quotStench of Betrayal&quot quality listed on my &quotMyself&quot tab, but it’s possible that this change means that it’s the beginning of the end for my ability to make myself available for Betrayals. Stay tuned.[/quote]

It is a bug. All social actions are showing things that should have been applied to the opposite side (i.e. First City Coins stealing invites).

The Stench of Betrayal is for the betrayers, so it won’t be there for you.

For the time being, I should be available to be betrayed.

[quote=Estelle Knoht][quote=Catherine Raymond]cathyr19355 accepted a Betrayal and, in addition to the other things in the acceptance message, was told &quotYou now have 1 x The Stench of Betrayal.&quot

It is a bug. All social actions are showing things that should have been applied to the opposite side (i.e. First City Coins stealing invites).

The Stench of Betrayal is for the betrayers, so it won’t be there for you.[/quote]

Thanks! I thought that my getting it was kind of strange, but I wasn’t sure that it wasn’t meant to materialize to keep Seekers from seeking me out to betray me. But other bugs have been popping up today, so you’re almost certainly right that this is one of them.

I’m sorry I was late to this thread, but given that Betrayal will not injure my character, feel free to sell me down whatever river is expedient.
I’d noticed that bug of social messages echoing both sides, it’s nice to know it isn’t just me.

Well, there are certainly a lot of people looking for marks to Betray. I will get to all of you, it will take some time!

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 10/17/2016

I wonder what happens if one Betrays Mr Eaton? I suppose the invitation would just sit there, but it is a delicious concept.

I’ve been entertaining the idea of it. Wonder if it was already attempted. Might say as much in the SMEN thread, but that’s 60 pages to sift through and me without the time. Might try it for my 7th betrayal on a lark, and wait a few days if nothing happens.