Sixth Coil Clues

Raising Favours (Guide) - Fallen London Wiki has all the sources. Having a sulky bat might nudge your odds up slightly to at least get the favour.

Yeah, I’m betting on that and the Visit card, honestly. We’ll see which comes first of the three.

I used that before i found out i needed it for this :-/

Get can get a Favourable Circumstance a few ways: such as by sacrificing Notability, or using a Poetic Sheaf of First Drafts.

Just saying, Huffam’s reaction to the “Shown On No Map” clue is perfect.
Can’t believe I’ve initially fallen for it myself.

3 Likes

I find that simply having Great Game Favours sitting around and having the faction card saved because you ran out of actions to get paid on it worked well. : P

Also hilarious that I just assumed the Koloman Republic was real since everything else in FL is insane and real.

2 Likes

Oh, you can force draw the Great Game card?

I’m gonna use it, that will be my 21st clue (highest vanity quality achieved).

I haven’t done much Clay Highwayman stuff to get to that clue.

The fourth tournament will have clues to help those who haven’t unlocked the southern island, Railway land, Parabola, Khan’s Heart etc.

That should be used only in times of emergency, for example, boosting your Making Waves before Time the Healer comes, or force drawing a particular card.

Better than waiting and praying for the RNG gods to smile upon you.

Best option for a Great Game favor might be Wilmot’s End. Takes a buncha actions but no RNG.

That’s what I’ll do if hit max actions again with still no Great Game favour.

Foreign Office carousel as in the fate-locked one? Or the free ones in Wilmot’s end?

Also, my Cheesemonger story is unfinished, I keep it between 3 and 4. Nice source of favours. If I have excess or need to get rid of a conflict card I call in favours at their locations and spend the favours until it gets to 4.

Foreign Office is not fate-locked, but some options inside it are fate-locked.

You need a few Compromising Documents to get inside.

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t remember when was the last time I went there and I only vaguely had the idea that what was left of it for me was some Fate content. I had forgotten the free stuff there altogether.

I was able to get all the clues so far this time. I know only 21 out of 28 matter for everything far as I can tell, but DAMMIT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’VE EVER BEEN ABLE TO GET EVERY SINGLE CLUE LET ME HAVE SOMETHING FOR IT.

5 Likes

I didn’t think anything involved the Clay Highwayman. What have I missed?

Google Docs link

First clue of the fourth set.

1 Like

Finally! Got the Bat Card! And of course that’s when I realised I had a Great Game Favour all along… Oh well, ultimately it’s only a one Action loss. Anyways, time to collect the final Clues available to me, turn them all in to Huffam, and then off to the last Tournament I go!

1 Like

Which clue is that? Did we find out about the Surface spies?

That’s the Visions of the Surface Clue.