Briella
Professor Travers Durward
Charlotte de Witte
yang573
th8827
Eddy Gale
John Savage[/quote]

Sweet… I got picked!

Ah it looks like I misread Det’s post and they were looking -for- a good leader, not volunteering to be a leader.

I can’t edit the first post from my phone (I’m on holiday for the next several hours) but let’s consider det moved to the Sunday general participants list and suhe gul is now a confirmed leader in their place. Feel free choose group members.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/26/2015

Okay here is my group
NotAWalrus
Unlogic
ICountFrom0
Adelaide_C
Suinicide
Parelle
Talkes

Also can my alt join, too.
IGN: Suheyla
Prefered stat: any but sahadowy would be better.
Tth: Friday
prefered time: any
edited by suhe gul on 11/26/2015

Er… sorry if I’m being thick, but I’ve been awake since stupid o’ clock cooking all the things. Updating to include suhe gul’s choices into NiteBrite’s master listing on the first page, I see only 5 names left to be in my group:

Takuza
mazgi1
Michael7050
Viti
Dom Scorp

Is that right? Did I miss anyone? I’m sure I can scare up two people from my contacts to round out the grouping to 7, but I don’t want to skip over people who are already a part of this thread.

Maybe take det and maleclypse, lady taimi felix if thats okay with you? One is a standby leader, the other I accidentally misclassified as a leader volunteer. If we get 8 more players (one of which could be suhe gul’s alt listed above) we’ll make a new group out of those players. Otherwise I think we are set with what we have now under this arrangement.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/27/2015

Will do! =)

NiteBrite, you continue to amaze. I am so getting in on this action (I was asking you about co-op opportunities in the IRC last week, after all!).

Speethling
Shadowy>Dangerous>Watchful>Persuasive
Saturday 1700 UTC
Best trading: any

Game Name: Sir Jon Halewood
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sir~Jon~Halewood
Dangerous>Shadowy>Watchful>Persuasive
My Time the Healer resets sometime in the wee hours of Wednesday GMT
I play several times a day every day, so any time is okay with me.

Game Name: Sephiroth2727
Stat Preference: Anything’d be fine
Time comes around noon UTC-6 on Mondays
I play a few times a day, so any time will be alright with me

I’d like to join
Game name:Steamwork
Time: Eastern Standard around noon to 5
I want to work on some of my lesser stats so I can still get Extraordinary Mind so…
Persuasive,Shadowy,and Dangerous in that order
Healer: Saturday or Friday
edited by steamwork on 11/27/2015
edited by steamwork on 11/27/2015

Game Name: Maxwell Q Tenebris
Stat Preference: Watchful or Shadowy
Time the Healer: Tuesday ~7:00 PM UTC
Best Trading Time: ANY

Link to profile in signature

In Game Name: vswest
Stat Preference: persuasive
Personal Time the Healer date: Tuesday-ish
Preferred card sending date: ANY

I drank something unwise, and now I can’t feel my face.

Is this still available? Please count me in.

Game Name: HimmelFallen (same)
Stat preference: any
Time The Healer: (unknown, haven’t play for a week yet, will update later)
Preferred card sending day: any

Thank you beforehand.

Ahhh, okay, thanks for hte answer Nite -and apologies for my late reply- I’ll definitively be joining.

Game Name: Raaret
Stat Preference: ANy
BEst Trading Time: ANy

Don’t remember my Time the Healer card though, sorry :/

That’s eight players, enough to form a new group if one of you wants to volunteer to be group leader.

Speethling
Sir Jon Halewood
Sephiroth2727
Steamwork
Maxwell Q Tenebris
Vsweet
HimmelFallen
Raaret

Sackville/vsweet, you’d be my choice for leader if your up for it since I know you’ve been around a long time. Speethling would be my second choice as a member of the irc who could get help whenever if needed. If either of you would like to volunteer and form the 7th group with the people listed above that would be awesome. Let me know. Otherwise I’ll work out an alternative arrangement.

It’s almost time to get started. We’ll be closing group sign-ups soon and move into the sending phase. Members of confirmed groups are encouraged to send each other a letter (write letters in your lodgings) of introduction today or as soon as possible before sending cards. This will add your group members to your contacts list and hopefully minimize the risk of sending your first card to the wrong person by mistake.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/28/2015

Game name: Ganjalf91
Stat Preference: Dangerous, watchful, shadowy.
Time the Healer: Monday
Best time to trade: anytime

NiteBrite, why haven’t you added my alt to the new group, is it because I asked too nicely.
I wrote letters to all of my group members with the informations and profile links of other members. Hopefully everybody added eachother. Being group leader is hard, I spent 7 actions for those letters and I think I will be spending much more for these. but it would be fun.

I do hope it is not to late to participate. If I may, here are my informations.

Game name : Tsyld
Stat preference : I would like some help with Shadowy and Dangerous, as I am lacking in this regard…
Time the Healer : Wednesday.
Best time to trade : Any time.

Suhe gul: when the event actually starts, I’d suggest using the cards themselves to remind your group, since you’ll be burning the actions to send them anyway.

– Mal

We’re low on leaders so I’m trying to prioritize new players into the last new groups possible. But I’ll update the first post with people on this page soon including your alt.

If we don’t get some more leader volunteers though, then we may have to wrap your alt and late joiners into existing groups from now on. We’re slightly over capacity as is.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/28/2015