Sacksmas Power Leveling: Card Sending List 1893

Game Name: Alessandria
Stats Preference: Persuasive, Shadowy, Dangerous
Time the Healer: Tuesday, around 3:30, GMT
Best trading time: weekdays after 5:30, weekends all day

Interesting idea, willing to participate with a good leader and organized group :)

Game name: Det
Stat pref: Watchful > Shadowy > Dangerous (Persuasive is MAXed, do not need it)
TtH: Sunday night in GMT zone, ie Saturday day/evening in US time

Best trading time: any

Name: Nathaniel Sterben
Stat Preference: Watchful
TtH: Wednesday 0600 UTC
Best Trade Time: any

Game name: Briella
Stat Preference: Watchful but Shadowy and Dangerous cards are also welcome. (no persuasive, please!)
Time the Healer: Friday evenings, around 6 PM
Best time to trade: any

IGN: KestrelGirl
Stat Preference: slight preference toward Watchful, as I’d like a shot at Extraordinary Mind, but I really don’t care as long as it’s not Persuasive (my highest stat).
Time the Healer date: don’t know
Preferred card sending date: Any.

NiteBrite, this is amazing. Thank you.

IGN: Xoricco
Stat pref: Non-Watchful.
Time the Healer: Thursday afternoon, PST.
Best time to trade: any.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Xoricco

Name: Professor Travers Durward
Stat preference: Watchful > Dangerous > Persuasive
TtH: Friday
Best time to trade: Any

Okay everyone above this post who has asked to participate, I have added your names and TTH dates to the first post. If you didn’t list your TTH date, I put you on Friday so be sure to confirm your information is correct. We currently have 44 total participants or 5 and a half groups with leaders. This is the minimum amount of participants to be able to roll spare players into groups of 9 if needed (if we don’t get enough players to make a 6th group). We have 2 volunteer leaders on standby meaning we could go as far as 8 groups if more people show up.

Group assignments: I’ll leave this up to the confirmed leaders to pick their teams and post it here. Picks will be on a first come first serve basis. Leaders are encouraged to pick people based on how close they are to their TTH, but there’s flexibility in this given that several leaders volunteered for early in the week and there are a lot of participants in the later part of the week.

Leaders: Stay alert. TTH could bring Potential Cards any day now so be prepared to contact your team on a moment’s notice. Remember, it is your job to communicate with your group to make sure they know who their teammates are and what their teammates card preferences are on a weekly basis.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/26/2015

Optimatum
TtH is Wednesday around 5:00 PM EST
Persuasive >> Dangerous (latter is much closer to cap and other two are almost there)
Any exchange time.

Since TTH arrives on Tuesday for me, I’m happy to take the Tuesday people under my wing:
Henrique Brito
Fei Xue
Vel Farre
Malthaussen
Maythau
Alessandria

And because the number:
LawrenceKeyworth
edited by fallingkitten on 11/26/2015

8 claiming 7 group members:
8 - not shadowy
Xoricco - not watchful
Kivrin Neverwinter - not dangerous
Cimanyd - any
Libris Dedita - shadowy
KestrelGirl - watchful>S&D NOT persuasive
the truthseeker - watchful
kingcarrot - any

Welcome to the Epochal Council!
edited by Cecil on 11/26/2015

Game Name: NotaWalrus
Stat Preference: Shadowy, but any is fine
Time, the healer: ~2:00AM Sunday UTC
Best Time: Any
edited by NotaWalrus on 11/26/2015

Game Name: Dom Scorp
Stat Preference:Shadowy
Time the Healer: Tuesday GMT+8,
Best Time:Any

Game Name: Unlogic
Stat Preference: Persuasive or Dangerous (but all are acceptable)
Time the Healer: Sunday 6:00 AM CST
Best Time:Any
edited by Unlogic on 11/26/2015
edited by Unlogic on 11/26/2015

Picking my card list:

Aertew
Nathaniel Sterben
Michile
Optimatum
Sestina Valdis
Marina Beauvais
Albedineity

NiteBrite you have misspelled my name in the first post :))

Ah my apologies this is what happens when I work on these things at 1:00 in the morning. It’s fixed now. Everyone who has just joined the thread (above) has been added to the first post now. Additionally, if a group leader has claimed you for their group, I have listed their name after yours in the first post as a quick reference. Only a few leaders have checked in since last night, so expect more names to be claimed as the week progresses. We now have 48 players which is players for 6 full groups with leaders, although the 6th group may be short 2 players if they hold off on claiming the 2 standby leaders.

If we get enough players, suhe gul will be forming the seventh group as a leader. If we get new players, but not enough to form a 7th full group, then we will wrap the spare players into the existing groups as necessary. Thanks all and have fun meeting your new group. Consider saying hello to each other in game while we wait for the cards to be released.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/26/2015

BEofre I join the lsit, could someoen clarify me if htis is jsut preparation prior to the start if the event or if hte event started already? Thanks in advance

This is advanced preparation, but the event should start very soon. I expect it will start sometime around the 30th.

Picking my group members:

Briella
Professor Travers Durward
Charlotte de Witte
yang573
th8827
Eddy Gale
John Savage