Protégés Seeking Patrons (Only protégés need post)

Chance DuVert is not particularly new to the city, but they are very impatient and prone to leaving projects on permanent hiatus when things get too slow (like their creator, they probably have ADD). They’re impulsive and reckless to the point of self-destruction at times, but that is mostly because they are constantly concerned by how others perceive them. They are actually a bit of a romantic at heart, but they would never admit it to anyone.

Watchful - 94
Shadowy - 73
Dangerous - 83
Persuasive - 70

I’d prefer someone who could help with Persuasive, but anyone willing to help with any of these would be greatly appreciated! And Chance is pretty much friendless at the moment, so they’ll take anyone. Thank you.

What belongs to you but is used more often by other people?

EDIT: Patron acquired! Thank you so much to Vivienne Thursday.
edited by Chance DuVert on 1/12/2020

d0sboots is a newcomer to London who followed a nightmarish call that first led below, and is now leading… elsewhere. She’s looking for any help possible, as buying a ship is required to continue her search…

Watchful - 60
Shadowy - 25
Dangerous - 18
Persuasive - 43

My riddle is simple: What is a Certain Individual’s Name? If you know the answer, I (and many others) are dying to know…

Edit: Patron acquired! Thank you to the mysteriously named &quotIs this name available&quot!
edited by d0sboots on 2/18/2020

Bonjour, I am an aspiring monster huntress looking for possible patrons who are also Shattering Force monster hunters…anyone out there that I can have fun with?

Hello, my name is Ioryck, and I’m new to the reach. While trying to live my life here in London I’ve stumbled across the knowledge that a patron could help me get around, so I’m looking for someone who can help me be more Watchful and/or Persuasive. I’m still quite weak on skill matters, but you know what they say… well… what was it they said?

Watchful - 14
Shadowy - 39
Dangerous - 16
Persuasive - 17

Thank you all for your time.
At your service, Ioryck.

P.S. Even if you’re not looking for a protegé, I won’t deny a friend to spend the nights partying or such.
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Edit: Someone already contacted me offering patronage. Never thought it would be so quick. But we may still benefit from a friendship, so, contact me if you want so. Thank you all.[/color]
edited by Ioryck on 4/7/2020

Ahoy! Poppet here, a… shall we say, capricious resident of the Neath. It turns out that I certainly could benefit from a patron’s wisdom in either Dangerous (71) or Shadowy (78). Don’t come a-knockin’ otherwise. I’ll pretend I’m not home.

I enjoy a good bit of banter, so don’t be shy if friendship is what you seek. No woman is an island… unless…

xx, P

[edit: the need for Dangerous patronage has been met. Still looking for Shadowy types!]
edited by poppeteer on 5/7/2020
edited by poppeteer on 6/29/2020

I need some patrons!

Watchful: 13
Shadowy: 37
Dangerous: 15
Persuasive: 35

I’m still kind of new so help of any kind would be appreciated. My username is fantomeadhesif, I’m not sure how to link my profile.
edited by fantomeadhesif on 5/28/2020

Hello friends, my name is Abell, and Im looking for some kind soul to help me be more persuasive with my fists.
So, If you are the kind of person who is dangerous enough to be able to kill a Lorn-Fluke by punching it in the face (or the equivalent of its face) or just want to complain about this city over a glass of gin send me a letter

Watchful: 78
Shadowy: 19
Dangerous: 66
Persuasive: 50

RUBBERY MAN NEED NOT APPLY

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Abell

Respectable newcomer NO LONGER looking for patronage
Currently taking all kinds of odd jobs and dabbling in poetry. Shroom-hopping enthusiast. Seeker of kataleptic phantasia. Amateur Attar mixologist. Fluent in French and arrogance. Likes fungus pizza for breakfast.

Neddy men, constables’ pets and spirifers dismissed. Connoisseur of neathy delights a must. Mycologenes with tutelage in shadowy arts preferred. Acquaintance with other exiles from the surface also welcomed.

Watchful - 96
Shadowy - 96
Dangerous - 96
Persuasive - 104
edited by BotS on 7/14/2020

The Melancholic Shadow is looking for a Patron. Any specialization is fine, Persuasive is preferred, though.

Watchful 52
Shadowy 57
Dangerous 53
Persuasive 65

I will one day be a thief of great reknown, whispered of in shadows. For now, I am at the start of my journey. Seeking all kinds of patronage.

watchful 27
shadowy 45
dangerous 26
persuasive 56

profile link in signature.

thanking you in advance, perhaps we can help each other.

Edit: currently have a patron, but do feel free to send me a calling card anyway
edited by Brigid on 7/3/2020

Dearest delicious friends,
I’m quite new to the Neath and would clearly benefit from the good society of kindred spirits. My poetry & short stories of the Celestial School have been kindly & favorably received thus far, and I’m most intent on increasing my standing at court & being granted the title of Artist-In-Residence there ('am now working on a novel to that end, having already enjoyed HM’s praise of my first poem in her honor). Beyond that, I am at ‘ambitionless’ leisure and would greatly enjoy cultivating the association of you who know London and the Neath so very well!
warm regards,
-francine

A simple & silly riddle (surely you’ve heard this one before?): What part of London still remains in France?

Watchful ~ 18
Shadowy ~ 10
Dangerous ~ 6
Persuasive ~ 84

What has no beginning, nor an end, and is very important to pie?
(It’s my dad’s favorite riddle)

Watchful 89

Shadowy 44

Dangerous 65

Persauasive 72

Shadowy or Persuasive preffered, but any will do.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/DragonMoon

The young ladies SevenPlath and EllyCopper came down to the Neath to seek the ultimate truth. Three weeks fleeted before they realized they were nearly friendless. Now they would be delighted to make new friends, and grateful to those who are willing to help hone their skills.

SevenPlath’s ambition is Bag a Legend, with her unaugmented stats(updated):
Watchful 51 -> 74
Shadowy 58 -> 87
Dangerous 76 -> 89
Persuasive 50 -> 71
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/SevenPlath

EllyCopper, on the other hand, is pursuing Heart’s Desire(updated):
Watchful 65 -> 80
Shadowy 43 -> 59
Dangerous 57 -> 64
Persuasive 85 -> 99
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/EllyCopper

SevenPlath would prefer someone who could help with her Dangerous or Shadowy, while EllyCopper values Watchful and Persuasive more, but anyone willing to help with any of these would be greatly appreciated!

Oh I nearly forgot. A riddle I hear you say?

-What do you call someone who can sew really fast?

Thank you for reading these! wish you a wonderful day and many others!

Update: SevenPlath has got a patron for shadowy. Many thanks to Hugdilepuf!
Still, EllyCopper is eager to learn more! please send her cards even you’re simply seeking another delicious friend!!!
edited by SevenPlath on 9/30/2020

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]What has no beginning, nor an end, and is very important to pie?[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)](It’s my dad’s favorite riddle)[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Watchful 89[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Shadowy 44[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Dangerous 65[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Persuasive 72[/color]

[color=#c2c2c2]Persuasive, or shadowy, Persuasive Preferred.[/color]

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/DragonMoon

Hi! I’m a newbie looking for patrons and friends for my character named DebbiDares. Her natural stats are as follows:
10 Watchful
26 Shadowy
9 Dangerous
13 Persuasive
1 Wounds
1 Scandal
2 Suspicion
5 Nightmares

Her ambition is Light Fingers, but I need to increase watchful and decrease nightmares.

[A riddle for you.] You are handed a piece of paper, on which the riddle is written in Hebrew. '?כמה בייגל אפשר לאכול על קיבה ריקה (How many bagels can you eat on an empty stomach?) .האחת, כי אחרי שאכלת אחת, הבטן שלך כבר לא ריקה[color=#000000] [/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)](One, because after the first one, your stomach is no longer empty.)’[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Hi there! My two characters are in need of Patrons. If someone would be so kind as to teach them, I’d be grateful.

The Dreadful Intriguer: (Looking for Watchful or Dangerous increase)
Watchful 63
Shadowy 86
Dangerous 57
Persuasive 92

The Sprightly Mariner: (Looking for Watchful, Persuasive, or Shadowy increase) (also I created her last night so…)
Watchful 6
Shadowy 21
Dangerous 16
Persuasive 7
edited by The Dreadful Intriguer on 11/18/2020

Liandres is a newcomer to Fallen London, seeking adventure and intrigue. They are ambitious, but they keep getting distracted by helping random strangers. Their passion is hunting (both criminals and creatures), and they are currently hunting the Vake, but they do dabble in the fine arts occasionally. They feel disdain towards those who find sneaking around neccessary. Their stealth maneuvers are quiet as Krakatoa. Liandres would appreciate patronage in anything but Shadowy.

Watchful 59
Shadowy 18
Dangerous 60
Persuasive 51

Liaphira is in London in order to avenge the death of a brother. She appreciates sneaking around, and prefers solving her problems with a fist to the face. She is ruthless and has zero qualms about committing crime, but always keeps her word. Although she is attempting to get vengeance, she is more naturally inclined to stealth than observance. Liaphira would like any patronage, but especially Dangerous…

Watchful 21
Shadowy 35
Dangerous 64
Persuasive 20
edited by Liandres on 12/10/2020

Hi there. I’m primarily looking for a persuasive patron as roleplaying as a debauched yet kind-hearted bohemian is what I’ve been having most fun with in this game. My FL name is Lukepop, same as here. I’m afraid I’m not too familiar with riddles, despite a recent family history of creating them professionally. The only one that comes to mind is the classic of the sphinx, though I’m sure most of you already know it as well as I do if not better.

Watchful 19
Shadowy 15
Dangerous 21
Persuasive 65

Best wishes all, Fallen London is a wonderful story no matter which way you take through it.

Hi there. I’m primarily looking for a persuasive patron as roleplaying as a debauched yet kind-hearted nobleman-turned-bohemian is what I’ve been having most fun with in this game. My FL name is Lukepop, same as here. I’m afraid I’m not too familiar with riddles, despite a recent family history of creating them professionally. The only one that comes to mind is the classic of the sphinx, though I’m sure most of you already know it as well as I do if not better.

Watchful 19
Shadowy 15
Dangerous 21
Persuasive 65

Best wishes all, Fallen London is a wonderful story no matter which way you take through it.

I’m looking for a Dangerous patron for my failure alt. If interested, please send a calling card to Fallen London