Protégés Seeking Patrons (Only protégés need post)

Greetings! I am new to Fallen London and am looking for an Invisible Eminence to help me better myself!

W - 50
S - 36
D - 40
P - 33

I enjoy heavy opera, cats, and the company of devils. Thank you for consideration bows

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Tlichie
edited by Tlichie on 3/26/2014
edited by Tlichie on 3/31/2014

Edit: Patron found. Thank you

Greetings, I’m new in the Neath, and looking for some guidance. When I say new, I mean, days new. I could use some help learning more.

W - 38
S - 24
D - 25
P - 25

I’m most interested in an extraordinary mind to help me further my knowledge.

&quotI’m the part of the bird that’s not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?&quot

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/shipleythump[li]
edited by shipleythump on 4/2/2014

Hello! I’m pretty new in the Neath and am cultivating a fantastic relationship with Hell! I would love some help from a shattering force, but all patronage would be welcome.

W - 88
S - 66
D - 65
P - 62

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ariadnemalone

Thank you for your consideration, delicious patrons

Patron contacted; thank you!

I would most appreciate an Invisible Eminance to help me improve my shadowyness. I seem to be rather…noticeable…lately. But on the other hand perhaps a Legendary Charisma might enjoy helping me simply take those Pursuasive skills to their full potential.

W - 38
S - 29
D - 35
P -58[li]
edited by SarahTheEntwife on 4/4/2014

Greetings, fellow denizens of the neath!

I would greatly appreciate assistance from an Invisible Eminence, to help me improve my skills at lurking, loitering and all things sinister and shadowy.

It would also be nice to have help from a Shattering Force, but as my Dangerous is at 95 I understand that this may not be worthwhile for the patron.

My stats are as follows:

Shadowy - 82
Dangerous - 95
Persuasive - 100
Watchful - 122

Thanks for your consideration, delicious patrons.

~ Godiva[li]
edited by Lady Godiva on 4/9/2014

EDIT: I no longer need a patron.

Watchful - 129
Persuasive - 103
Dangerous - 99
Shadowy - 99[li]
edited by Isa1187 on 4/27/2014

Hello! I am Molly Harper and have recently become somewhat important. I want to explore the many mysteries the Neath has to offer. I’m working on amassing wealth to fund expeditions. I’m currently seeking a patron who is a Shattering Force or an Invisible Eminence. My stats are as follows: watchful 99; shadowy 80; dangerous 89; persuasive 100. All my stats are +1 as I am espoused to someone.

And for the riddle:
A box without hinges, lock, or lid
yet inside golden treasure is hid.

(What can I say? I’m a little peckish at the moment.)
edited by Molly Harper on 6/10/2014

Greetings one and all. I am Jonathan Hawke, scholar, gentleman, adventurer. I have reached a level of slight importance and am seeking a patron of Shattering Force or Invisible Eminence to achieve my full potential. Individuals of those persuasions may leave their calling cards at the University or at the bookshop. Thank you for your time.

Watchful - 91
Shadowy - 76
Dangerous - 78
Persuasive - 101

Dear Fallen London compatriots, I am currently seeking an Invisible Eminence to guide me further in the ways of picking of pockets and lurking in shadows. I have a penchant for dining with devilry, bonding with bohemians and lasciviously spreading scandal. Learning how to keep myself out of the gossip and, instead, becoming masked and mysterious, would undoubtedly be for my betterment!

Watchful: 70
Shadowy: 54
Dangerous: 50
Persuasive: 54

Greetings, delicious friends! I’ve been in FL for a few months now, but just now signed up on these boards in order to seek a Patron!

My stats are as follows:

• Watchful: 84[/li][li]Persuasive: 72[/li][li]Shadowy: 74[/li][li]Dangerous: 57

I am looking to find a patron with an Extraordinary Mind with an eye on becoming a Person of Some Importance. Teaching in any of these fine qualities, however, would be much appreciated.

I certainly hope (!) that I am not a faceless husk of anything, but I prefer to get to know someone before exchanging social networking info. That said, I fancy myself a sociable, polite, and generous gentleperson who would be willing to assist a Patron in any possible endeavors as well as benefit from their knowledge.

My favorite riddle:

This thing all things devours;
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays kings, ruins town,
beats mountains down.

Seems relevant to the earthy 'Neath, don’t you think? ;)

Pour ceux qui s’intéressent, je suis aussi une étudiante de français. Si quelqu’un ici parle cette belle langue, je serais heureux de parler avec vous!

EDIT 5/31:

Update on stats:

Watchful: 96
Persuasive: 75
Shadowy: 75
Dangerous: 65
edited by FinchleysKeeper on 5/20/2014
edited by FinchleysKeeper on 5/31/2014

Greetings, fellow Londoners!

While my main has achieved Legendary Charisma (also offering tutelage) and is an erudite lady of social distinction, my alt - a person not bound by gender constrictions, who admittedly likes to collude with criminals and revolutionaries from time to time - could still benefit from a few lessons in watchfulness and especially stealth:
Watchful: 96
Shadowy: 92
Dangerous: 100
Persuasive: 101

Here’s the riddle I learned most recently:
I vessel I have that’s round like a pear, moist in the middle, surrounded with hair, and often it happens water flowers there.

W:90, S:81, D:89, P:81. I’d appreciate the assistance of an Eminence or Charisma, but all requests will be accepted. I’m afraid I’m rather boring, and in no way exceptional.[li]
edited by argnon on 5/4/2014

[li]
Hi hi, i ve been sending request to improve my persuasive stat without luck for the last 2 days. Any other request for Patron will be accepted as well but if its legendary charisma even better.
tyvm ^^

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]WATCHFUL 21 [/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]SHADOWY 19 [/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]DANGEROUS 28 [/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]PERSUASIVE 41 [/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color]
[color=#ffffff]http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/AyameRin[/color]

Hello[li]

I’m new to Fallen London and would appreciate help from anyone who’s willing to assist me. I’d like as many patrons as I can get!

I would also be happy to receive any social action requests people might like to send my way.

My stats are:

• Watchful: 26[/li][li]Shadowy: 22[/li][li]Dangerous: 26[/li][li]Persuasive: 44

Thanks for your help!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Morgana~Le~Fay

I am seeking patronage from a Shattering Force my stats are:

Watchful 22
Shadowy 18
Dangerous 56
Pers 18

To those seeking an able bodied, morally flexible right hand:

I am a semi-recent addition to the streets of Fallen London and foremost seek a Patron who can teach me more about the ways of combat, though all disciplines are welcome. I am skilled in stealth and combat, and am clever enough to talk my way into (or out of) most situations. Possessed of a keen eye I try to learn from all things. Should you be interested in sharing your talents with me, I would be happy to provide whatever discreet services I can.

I enjoy stalking prey, swordsmanship, and philosophy. Should you wish for conversation over dinner, a strong arm at your back, or a covert operative I would be pleased to be of use. I do most of my work for the denizens of Hell, though I have no love for them beyond how useful they are to me, and have recently been made an Enforcer. Perhaps one day, with dedication and the tutelage of some great personage I may move beyond street level and enjoy a more respectable position within the underworld of Fallen London.

Expectantly Yours,

Dark Apostate

All of my abilities have now reached the point where a patron is no longer helpful, through my own efforts alone. I thank you all for your interest.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dark~Apostate
edited by Salvation Denied on 6/13/2014
edited by Salvation Denied on 7/11/2014

hello while playing Fallen London religiously for a while as i reached the level cap on beginner jobs (70) i found it hard to get levels

My current stats are
Watchful: 78, Shadowy: 68 Dangerous: 68 Persuasive: 67

I am looking for an Extraordinary mind as i would like access to more of the fidgeting writer story arc but i would also be okay with any other.

I enjoy good music, rich coffee, and spending my nights at the Shuttering Palace and my days exploring the Flit and the dark corners of the Forgotten Quarter, I spend times with the beguiling devils and am a veteran in the Great Game but those are stories for another time delicious friends. I also have a rampant overcrowding of companions that i stash at my multiple and motley variety of houses. I am not rich but i enjoy my life exploring and shaping my character.

MY favorite riddle will have to be…
If you walk on me when alive I don’t even mumble
If you walk on me when dead I mutter and grumble
What am I??

Thank you[li]

(edit: shadowy and dangerous are both at 69, watchful is the same and persuasive at 71 i would still much prefer an Extraordinary Mind but Legendary Charisma is also something i would really like since my persuasive is now 85 (+14 i know its a lot) when buffed by my items Thank you again!
edited by hyperion122 on 5/18/2014

Welcome, my fellow inhabitants of Fallen London! I would delight in having a Shattering Force as my mentor, although any kind of patronage will be most welcome. My skills are as follows:

Watchful - 82
Shadowy - 58
Dangerous - 65
Persuasive - 55
Well, what about me? Oh, I assure you I’m nothing more than a pawn in this Great Game we’re all part of. <chuckle>
Any offer of patronage would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, delicious friends! I am a relative newcomer to the Neath and would welcome the attentions of any Patron who might feel me worth their interest. I am often to be found in the Forgotten Quarter or the Flit, though I do turn up like a bad penny just about anywhere.

My skills are as follows:
Watchful 71 (+8)
Shadowy 62 (+3)
Dangerous 53 (+2)
Persuasive 68 (+2)

Any offers of Patronage, in any respect, would be greatly appreciated, though my various doors are open to anyone who wishes merely to become acquainted as well.

I’m seeking a Patron! Everyone is welcome, I do not have preferences in this regard. My stats are thus:[li]

Watchful: 57
Shadowy: 45
Dangerous: 48
Persuasive: 42

As you can probably induce from the stats, I’m mostly in Ladybones Road. My hobbies include collecting ravens, haranguing F. F. Gebrandt so she can give me Abominable Salts and sneaking into churches to eavesdrop on heretical sermons.