Panther Kitten Adoption Agency

Odysea sent @Seruman a kitten.

1 Like

Hello! I am a captain who is seeking a kitten to keep the other cats on my ship company. I would appreciate it if someone were to donate one to me. Fallen London

1 Like

Tragically I am not out of kittens, I was simply predisposed in godfall obtaining a frankly absurd amount of amber in recent times Iā€™m currently completing my govenorship but once Iā€™m back I will have still too many to give away! (I have given away exactly 1 so far, so Iā€™m happy to give them to anyone once I return to london)
Edit: I have returned from the elder continent and I am content to begin the sharing of kittens again!

1 Like

I sent D17Adams one of my kittens.

1 Like

oop, so did I ;w;
guess he has two then!

1 Like

Ha! The start of a great collection!

1 Like

You have my gratitude sir!

1 Like

Wandering Monster-Hunter seeking feline companion. Makes frequent visits to the Court of the Waleful Eye, and to Parabola, so plenty for the little critter to see!

Sent one over, hope you donā€™t mind in-character social actions :P

Absolutely wonderful, thank you! Iā€™ll make sure the little critter gets all the love an attention needed to grow up big and strong!

Hey! Getting into a certain sea, would greatly appreciate a kitten for my ship!
Oxyliteral

sent one over! hope you donā€™t mind in-character social actions :P

Also I am want to mention that my number of total kittens has yet again increased!!! I have 23 of them now so I would much appreciate it if literally anyone would take some!!! Please, I donā€™t have curtains anymore, Iā€™ve had to cover my windows with sheets of metal so they donā€™t tear them to shreds, the manager stopped responding to my requests for new furniture in my room, please.

2 Likes

I love cats, and cat afford the legion of servants needed to tame them and make sure they donā€™t destroy my house/s. I would welcome another Panther Kitten. cathyr19355 in Fallen London.

Well, if you have that many of them, I will happily take one!

Iā€™m currently in parabola sadly but Iā€™ll send them both over as soon as Iā€™m out!!!

@catherineraymond @ladysaphobyron I sent both of your kittens over! I did a bit of a write-up for each, just a little personality to go with your cats! :3

1 Like

Dear Violet: I have received your darling Kitten! He is beautiful and already getting used to all of the other cats that comprise my multi-house household. Alas, I have not been able to find a social action I can use to thank you! Even Caligulaā€™s doesnā€™t seem to want to cooperate. But I truly appreciate the gift. Hopefully I can reciprocate during Hallowmas or some other holiday this year! Thankfully, C.

2 Likes

Any other kittens available for adoption? ^~^ thelivingded

ā€¦you can have your profile background as something other than a blank black surface??? Can you show me how???