Panther Kitten Adoption Agency

In your lodgings you can Attend to Matters of Identity where you can Choose your profile page header.

1 Like

Cool! Thanks, gb2k!

(“Does your arm own your stomach?”)

A kitten has been sent your way.

1 Like

I have kittens if people still need some!

Dear PK Adoption Agency staff,

I’d love to provide a permanent home to a Parabolan Kitten, if there are any available? I promise to care for it properly and provide all the support required to grow it into a friendly and well-behaved companion (for a panther).

With kind regards,
Aloisius Warrington

You should now have a kitten!

Thank you theredshoes, I hereby remain in your debt for any future endeavor where you judge my services to be of help.

With kind regards,
A.W.

May I please add myself to the adoption list? My in-game name is Ophelia_Lilith.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the Kitten! I promise to give it a good home!

1 Like

I am interesting on caring for one such adorable kitten, here is my address Doomroar

1 Like

@Doomroar

Look roughly 20-25 meters above you, preferably with your arms outstretched

I would love a kitten, should anyone have one to spare!
Edit: Just received, thank you so much!

I sure hope I wasn’t expected to read the whole thread :sweat_smile:

I would like a kitten, please. One that becomes a panther. In which case I guess it’s a cub. Anyway, I’m Dr Dario Fortschritt in Fallen London, in case someone has one for me :blush:

Edit: ZOMG THANKS!

your cat should be in the mail, now

1 Like

I would love a Kitten! I sent my only one to a dear friend, but still desire a kitten in my life.
I am Koji Arala in Fallen London.

Huzzah!

Edit: A kitten has arrived at this mad science villain’s door! I thank you and will spare you from whatever plans I concoct for London. Cheers.

There is a kitten incoming now!

I would love a companion from the mirror, that isn’t a Fingerking nor controlled by them
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Titus%20Law

kitty on its way now

I’ve received the little scamp. Thank you very much

I dream of having a kitten
Eyliyafox (http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Eyliyafox)