Noman's Friend Melt Rate Tracking 2019

[quote=idyl]Looks like the Noman price jumped this morning! Expect 90-120 loss in NF for the next few weeks.[/quote]Looks accurate until now!
From a quick analysis, it looks that the melt rates are the same.

January 31st, around 1PM GMT: 72 NF lost. So much for getting a tattoo this year…

1. february, 16:00 CET
    My first melting. Good one.
    &quotYou’ve lost 110 x Noman’s Friend&quot
    edited by Ivica on 2/1/2019

[quote=Skinnyman]Looks accurate until now!
From a quick analysis, it looks that the melt rates are the same.[/quote]Yep. Only difference so far is that some things started one day earlier this year, like Penstock’s opening on the 5th instead of the 6th, and the big melt rate jump on Jan 31st rather than Feb 1st.

20:39 GMT, 31 Jan., 113 NF lost

January 31, about 7 pm GMT, 112 NF lost. Currently at 367 NF.

February fourth, whereabouts of 6 or 7 PM EST, 110 NF lost. Ouch. At that rate, Score won’t make it to the Feast. …Well, maybe, I’m not certain when it begins. Fingers crossed, I suppose.

(-113 NF) 2019-02-04, ~10pm GMT-5

down to 55 Noman’s Friend, no pails of snow left. What do I do now? Just melt my Noman and take the loss? I think Velvet will be here next week? My noman melts around Friday night GMT -7. (have 0 tears)
edited by Lumyire on 2/5/2019
edited by Lumyire on 2/5/2019

[quote=Lumyire]down to 55 Noman’s Friend, no pails of snow left. What do I do now? Just melt my Noman and take the loss? I think Velvet will be here next week? My noman melts around Friday night GMT -7. (have 0 tears)[/quote]If you can get Noman Knows up to 15, you can trade your Noman’s life for an Elemental Secret, worth 312.50 Echoes. Or if you do nothing, it’ll melt and you can get a Direful Reflection, worth 12.50.

Also, how much Noman’s Friend did you lose on February 1st?

[i]edited by idyl on 2/5/2019[/i]

Feb 4th, lost 92 NF
266 left, looks like he’s going to make it!

[quote=idyl][quote=Lumyire]down to 55 Noman’s Friend, no pails of snow left. What do I do now? Just melt my Noman and take the loss? I think Velvet will be here next week? My noman melts around Friday night GMT -7. (have 0 tears)[/quote]If you can get Noman Knows up to 15, you can trade your Noman’s life for an Elemental Secret, worth 312.50 Echoes. Or if you do nothing, it’ll melt and you can get a Direful Reflection, worth 12.50.

Also, how much Noman’s Friend did you lose on February 1st?

[i]edited by idyl on 2/5/2019[/i][/quote]
114 NF lost
I guess I should just work on making the Elemental Secret and try properly next year... Got the Noman at 12 taste this year, didn't get enough pails, wasted soo many Tears this year
[i]edited by Lumyire on 2/6/2019[/i]
  • 57 NF Lost at January 24th;
  • 111 NF lost at January 31th;
    I’ve got only 87 Noman’s Friend left, and Time the Healer comes tomorrow. If the little fella could survive just this week, I guess I could get to Milicent’s Parlour. But it seems unlikely.

[quote=Baruch Blake]- 57 NF Lost at January 24th;

• 111 NF lost at January 31th;
    I’ve got only 87 Noman’s Friend left, and Time the Healer comes tomorrow. If the little fella could survive just this week, I guess I could get to Milicent’s Parlour. But it seems unlikely.[/quote]Wish you good luck, mate!

4 PM EST 2/6, -107 NF. Tattoos should open just before my next TtH, so I should be set!

97 on 2/6 21:30 EST, a lot more than I expected but I should still pull through.

-106 NF on Feb 7th, 10:50pm [GMT -5] (new total 257 out of 424)

I lost 57 NF around an hour ago, and that was all I had, so my noman’s melted now.

My turn, new month! On the 2nd of February, 5:20 AM GMT, my Noman lost 119 points.

-107, 7th of February, 10:50 UTC