Noman's Friend Melt Rate Tracking 2019

Just lost another 111 NF (since my last post, I managed to squeeze 24 more NF in a last effort to keep the little sorry fella for melting), but TtH took it all away all the same. A pity.

-101 NF. Feb 7 ~14:30 GMT + 3

[quote=Baruch Blake]Just lost another 111 NF (since my last post, I managed to squeeze 24 more NF in a last effort to keep the little sorry fella for melting), but TtH took it all away all the same. A pity.[/quote]So sorry to hear your white friend didn’t make it! :(
Alas, this is their fate!

-100 NF, Feb 7th, 0:44 GMT

[quote=Skinnyman][quote=Baruch Blake]Just lost another 111 NF (since my last post, I managed to squeeze 24 more NF in a last effort to keep the little sorry fella for melting), but TtH took it all away all the same. A pity.[/quote]So sorry to hear your white friend didn’t make it! :(
Alas, this is their fate![/quote]

Yes, it is a sad ending, but that’s how they live, I guess.

-107, February 7, 21 UTC (I think)

118 NF lost, ~1am UTC 8 Feb

7 Feb. 2019, 04:57 GMT: lost 114 NF

7 Feb. 2019, 20:40 GMT: lost 113 NF

-93 NF, 7 Feb. 2019, 18:30 GMT

Checked to see my Noman progress, and then realized I pre-melted it for the Secret instead. Oh well, it would have not made the parlor anyway.

-118 NF, 7 Feb. 2019, 23:28 CET
edited by SamNorrey on 2/9/2019

I have no words.

[quote=Azothi]I have no words. [/quote]Holy shit…! Just… wow!

Just in case - it is relatively safe to assume that Parlour will open tomorrow?

[quote=Kharsirr Lynx]Just in case - it is relatively safe to assume that Parlour will open tomorrow?[/quote]Relatively yes!

12/02, -102

Delicious, head to the Forgotten quarters and claim you Gant tattoo!

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the Parlour with their melty friend still in tow!

Couldn’t help it! :D

It is done (barely), and my wintery friend has been dissolved. Congratulations to the rest of us!