Noman Cost & Melt Rate Tracking (2022)

[quote=idyl]Anyone have any meltings higher than 80 yet? Usually by this point we’re in the 90-120 range, but maybe this year is an easy one.[/quote] I suspect this year the growth is linear (see below the spoiler), although taking only Fridays shows a pretty clear polynomial growth. If it’s polynomial I think tomorrow’s average should be about 100, and if it’s been flattened to linear it’ll only be 70. Either way, tomorrow’s data should be interesting!

[quote=elderfleur]I suspect this year the growth is linear (see below the spoiler), although taking only Fridays shows a pretty clear polynomial growth. If it’s polynomial I think tomorrow’s average should be about 100, and if it’s been flattened to linear it’ll only be 70. Either way, tomorrow’s data should be interesting![/quote]I fully expected this year to be more linear, based on how they’ve been using world qualities and how the Noman cost was rising. Your graph definitely seems to support that. When I add trendlines to all my data, it shows basically the same thing: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Looks like the average increases by ten NF every five days, or two NF per day. Still seems to be a +/- 15 range. Very different this year, but also somewhat expected. If they keep this method, predicting melt rate should be easy(er).

edited by idyl on 2/4/2022

Data is indeed beautiful! Thanks you two!

[quote=idyl]Anyone have any meltings higher than 80 yet? Usually by this point we’re in the 90-120 range, but maybe this year is an easy one.[/quote]She’ll visit me in a few hours and I will keep you updated.

31/01
You’ve lost 75 x Noman’s Friend (new total 27 - The Noman is almost gone)

I had really hoped to get my tattoo this year but I had vastly underestimaded the resources and effort involved…
edited by Galatina on 2/4/2022

Feb 04 for only 60 NF. :)

Friday, 4 February 2:15 PM UTC

You’ve lost 62 x Noman’s Friend.
edited by Mr J on 2/4/2022

Account 1: 4 Feb., 14:43 UTC: Lost 68 NF
Account 2: 4 Feb., 14:43 UTC: Lost 68 NF

Friday Feb 4:

You’ve lost 80 x Noman’s Friend (new total 202 - The Noman is pristine)

Fifth TtH: Feb 4, 14:25 UTC lost 66 x Noman’s Friend (new total 409 - The Noman is pristine).

You’ve lost 65 x Noman’s Friend (new total 167 - The Noman is pristine).

20:16 UTF, Feb. 4, 2022. You’ve lost 76 x Noman’s Friend.

Well, I certainly over-prepared for this one, could’ve used half the pails, and glad I didn’t succumb to the temptation to burn any tears for it. Guess I should name my little buddy since they’ll be around for a few more weeks.

I took a risk and Charlie survives another week. I did use one vial of tears, which got me all the way from 98 NF to 100. At that point, I decided I’d rather take my chances on TtH.

Feb 4 1530 GMT-5: You’ve lost 65 x Noman’s Friend (new total 35 - The Noman is almost gone).

4th February, 1400 GMT
Lost 58 x Noman’s Friend (new total 311)

February 4th, 8:09am CST

Lost 62 Noman’s Friend.

4th February, ~10:00 UTC:
Noman &quotBolide&quot lost 10 x Noman’s Friend (new total 0/122)
met their end alone; a silence remains

4th February, 14:21 UTC:
Noman &quotCalcine&quot lost 59 x Noman’s Friend (new total 73/193)

My first Time the Healer since making my Noman arrived for me 2 days ago, on Thursday the 3rd.
My results were as follows:
You’ve lost 61 x Noman’s Friend (new total 249 - The Noman is pristine).
edited by mayactondreams on 2/5/2022

6th February 11:40 UTC

You’ve lost 80 x Noman’s Friend (new total 465 - The Noman is pristine).

This week’s melt rates for Kitty and Cattus:

Kitty: 8th February, 00:42 AM GMT+01; -63 Noman’s Friend (new total 478)
Cattus: 9th February, 10:45 AM GMT+01; -91 Noman’s Friend (new total 532)

Millicent’s Parlour is open! I got my seventh Gant tattoo on both of my two main accounts, which feels like quite a tidy accomplishment ^_^

Interesting to learn that one can get several gant tattoos
edited by Flynneldariel on 2/10/2022