New Extension: FL Time Keeper

This is for all of us who suffered that ignominy of losing Notability due to the untimely arrival of Time the Healer.

A picture is worth a thousand words:

It will add a small panel underneath your Opportunity Deck that will count the days\hours\minutes til TtH arrives and tries to warn you before too late.

Grab it here:

Brought to you by “Bloody Daft and Quite Frustrated Co.”

Enjoy!

3 Likes

This is very helpful, thank you! It would be amazing if it could track the other weekly timed activities as well, I’m always losing track of when I last did them.

Thank you for your kind words! Support for Khanate and Balmoral is in the plans, probably even reminding you about Rewards of Ambition. What else would you like to see tracked?

Thank you for your kind words! Support for Khanate and Balmoral is in the plans, probably even reminding you about Rewards of Ambition. What else would you like to see tracked?[/quote]
Might be a shorter list to say what we don’t want to track… ;)

Khanate and Balmoral were the main ones I was thinking of, so that’s fantastic to hear. The Waswood re-enactments and the Viric Wellspring in Moulin would be nice as well, and I imagine they’ll be adding more in the future, but Khanate and Balmoral are the big ones right now.

There’s visiting the Cave of the Nadir and convening the railway board. Using your weekly Favourable Circumstances if you want to be fancy.

Oh, I actually did not think about that one. At this point, some kind of UI will need to be implemented as well so you can only see what is relevant to you.

[quote=NNNnobody]There’s visiting the Cave of the Nadir and convening the railway board. Using your weekly Favourable Circumstances if you want to be fancy.[/quote]Those all occur with Time, the Healer though. Picking up the Khanate report and the Balmoral gift, etc. are separate.

You can’t miss Fleeting Reflections, and Irrigo is in the sidebar, so you already know if you’re Nadir-eligible from info on the main screen.

Yeah, I’d say Cave of the Nadir and Boardroom aren’t really needed as a separately tracked item.

I definitely needed this! I just lost a point of notability – logged in, saw TTH had arrived, and thought, “But it’s Sunday! It wasn’t supposed to be here until Monday.” And then remembered that today is Monday, and it only felt like Sunday due to being a holiday where I’m off work.

1 Like

Hi,
Finding this very helpful, thank you. One thing: what does the “report” waiting in the Khanate refer to? I’ve just got back from there and couldn’t identify anything that fits. I have all the required permissions and have been playing the Khanate Intrigues stories in Khan’s Heart.

Collecting “Reports” from your “Agent,” time-gated by a 7-day Living Story. Part of the Precocious Engineer. If you don’t know who that is, recruit agents until your Network Strength is 4 and then start doing intrigues to place informants.

1 Like

Ah, okay. Yes, I know who that is, but clearly haven’t progressed far enough. Odd that the add-on “thinks” I have. Appreciate the quick response.

Could you post a screenshot, please? The message should only appear at all if you played a specific branch at least once.

I see that there is a bug, where Khanate and Balmoral moments can carry over to another account even if it has not yet opened those locations. Will fix it soon!

My Khanate report tracker doesn’t seem to be working right; I collected my report two days ago, and I have the “A Report from the Khagan’s Palace” quality, but the banner is telling me I have a report waiting for me now. Balmoral and TtH are working correctly.

But thank you so much for this extension, it’s so helpful!

1 Like

Apologies – I wasn’t able to get back there yesterday. I see you’ve already found the bug, though. Thanks!

Thank you! The Khanate support is a bit iffy, it seems, and hopefully I will fix it soon. :
Could you please tell me which branch do you use to collect the report from Khanate?

I use “Receive the latest ‘reports’ from your ‘agent’” to get the reports. Does that answer your question - as far as I can see, that’s the only way to collect the weekly report, so I might have misunderstood, please let me know if you’re looking for something else.