Names of Newspapers?

The Veracious, not to be mistaken for the Voracious!

The Spitalfields Explorer: All the truth you can stand, and then some!

Faerie Tales

The Bastion of Truth

Miss Taranlei’s Most Singular Magazine: featuring tall tales and adventures of the MOST exceptional individuals in marvellous London!

The Candle Blackwell: Illuminating the Forbidden Well that is the Neath for All Time.

The Truth: because "The Ankh-Morpork Times” would be a bit on-the-nose.

“The Letter X”.

There’s a story behind it.

And the story is?

I wanted to call my Salon &quotArc’s Arcade&quot, but despite being &quotonly limited by (my) imagination and good taste&quot, I couldn’t call it that because FL doesn’t allow apostrophes in titles. I ended up going for &quotArcs Arcade&quot and I went on a big rant about it to my friend, who also plays. We then went onto discuss what I should call my newspaper, partially in protest:

[14:46, 11/14/2018] Call it x
[14:46, 11/14/2018] MUST BE CAPITALIZED, YOU HEATHEN
[14:46, 11/14/2018] &quotX&quot
[14:47, 11/14/2018] WE SAID A NAME, NOT A LETTER. YOU TWIT
[14:47, 11/14/2018] &quotMr Pages glowers over the table at you, furiously, while signing off the paper hard enough to tear through it.&quot
[14:47, 11/14/2018] &quotThe Letter X&quot

[14:49, 11/14/2018]The newspaper is now known as The Letter X

Mine is the Veilgarden Varangian.

I want a copy of the Letter X now!
And what about the Varangian? They were the Scandinavian guards if the Byzantine emperor so there must be a story behind that too.

Mine is the Daily Disquisition, because disquisition is one of my favorite words. Not least because it can refer to the question as well as the answer (in an obsolete, spent too much time poking through the OED sort of way – a. Diligent or systematic search; investigation; research, examination. but also b. elliptical. A subject or topic for investigation; a question. Obsolete. rare.)

“London’s Courier”.

the last honest newspaper in memory of an old freind

Tystefy’s Testament.

The Sun :)

I do not believe I have added it here - The Goosey Gazette, the finest purveyor of all things art and Neath!

The Six-Handed Merchant named their paper “The World Wide Web” for…reasons…

Axiom Axe; The Cutting Edge of Information