Names of Newspapers?

The Neath Today is the rather unoriginal name of my newspaper.

The Side Street Journal: a paper for those interested in the markets and mysteries of the Bazaar’s many side streets.
edited by Anne Auclair on 8/24/2016

The Strident Bugle: delivering News directly into your Earholes at alarming Volume since 1893!
edited by JimmyTMalice on 8/24/2016

“YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH Biweekly”

((It’s actually The Flowerdene Underground, but that’s so boring. XD ))

“The Watcher”.
Simple and to the point.

I am happen to be the owner of The Neathy Protean Gazette and Correspondence. I welcome you as a colleague. Please do stop by my premises in Doubt Street.

Yours in Ink
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Professor Rainette d’Bosquette, Doctor _______ and Litterature, Bachelor of Psychonometry[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Editor in Chief The Neathy Protean Gazette and Correspondence[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Captain of the Nautiluz[/color]

Vox Populi - a populist rag or a voice for the voiceless? Depends on who you bring the topic up with.

The Coffin.
Because it’s what’s going to bury the Masters’ rule over London. Hopefully.

All the Year Underground, in memory of Charles Dickens.

Having found this list and read the names of other peoples’ rags, mine is unintentionally a bit similar to Nigel Overstreet’s, though my reasons were different. I didn’t intend to muscle in on an already-existing publication, apologies.

I couldn’t help wondering where the paper for all this newshounding is coming from. Could you actually make paper in the Neath?

Why, yes you could. If you were a confirmed lunatic with an inexhaustible supply of mushrooms. How fortuitous.

Neath Chronicle. Uninspired, I know.
edited by The Masked Felon on 9/14/2016

The Neathglass Correspondent- A treasure-trove of knowledge better left secret. An intellectual’s attempt to reconcile the Neath’s many mysteries with science. A fire hazard with far too many Correspondence symbols.

1 Like

I am the proud publisher of ‘The Aesthetes Informer’, the Neath’s foremost periodical dealing with the news that matters to YOU, the average absinth soaked, debauched intellectual with avant-garde aspirations! Also, details of which clergyman was in the vestry with a noted poet, a discussion of the artistic merits of Jack’s latest massacre and a SHOCKING new theory on the nature of the correspondence!

Published every time I am inclined to, and sober enough to edit.
edited by Amsfield on 10/11/2016

Proprietor of the Joining the Dots Daily, an investigative paper that, er- well, it joins the dots on several of the Neath’s mysteries. Inspired by the Arctic Monkeys song.

Mine has the most appropriate name of all:

&quotThe Odd Fellow&quot

I can’t think of a name for my newspaper. Anyone have any suggestions? It supports clay and rattus faber rights, and protests against The Masters (which is probably not a good idea).

The Clay Rat Trumpet?

My newspaper is called Discordian Times.

&quotMr.Bungle’s Last Sober Day&quot
OR
&quotArs Moriendi&quot

And yes, those names are references to something(s). :D
edited by Sir Goomy on 10/12/2016

I’ll probably do &quotArs Moriendi&quot, but I’m not sure so don’t add it to the list yet. More suggestions are welcome as well.
edited by Edward Frye on 10/12/2016

The Cosmopolitan Dirge.

A misleadingly cheerful publication, prone to non-threatening topics such as gardening and the importance of good Rubbery-Man etiquette.

The government approves.