Looking for silly drawing ideas

(Buildings are difficult, sorry).
edited by incerteza on 8/7/2018

(Buildings are difficult, sorry).
edited by incerteza on 8/7/2018[/quote]
Looks absolutely amazing! :)
Love the Russian styled buildings :)

[quote=Cooper]How does one use Feducci’s Replica Lance in battle?

Why, by mounting it to a velocipede of course! (Picture of someone doing this requested, please.)[/quote]
Two pictures, I couldn’t resist

[quote=incerteza][quote=Cooper]How does one use Feducci’s Replica Lance in battle?

Why, by mounting it to a velocipede of course! (Picture of someone doing this requested, please.)[/quote]
Two pictures, I couldn’t resist[/quote]

It’s more beautiful than I had dreamed…

Your drawings are beautiful, interesting and funny. Thank you very much for showing them to us. :D

[quote=incerteza][quote=Jolanda Swan]A weasel performer in Mahogany Hall!
Bowler hat and all.[/quote] I don’t know what these performers do, so, uh, summon weasels, I guess?
edited by incerteza on 8/6/2018[/quote]

Ah, weasel performers are just weasels in bowler hats but your idea is sooo much better!
Honestly, all these are amazing.

[quote=Emain Ablach]Your drawings are beautiful, interesting and funny. Thank you very much for showing them to us. :D[/quote]Thank you so much! ^_^

(Also, apparently weasels’ hunts really include silly war dances).
edited by incerteza on 8/11/2018

[quote=incerteza]

(Also, apparently weasels’ hunts really include silly war dances).
edited by incerteza on 8/11/2018[/quote]

That is hands-down the cutest Weasel I’ve seen in London.
It looks amazing!

The chaperone thought the mushroom poetry must be harmlessly boring.
edited by incerteza on 8/15/2018

Aw,double wow - a celebrated weasel AND blemmigan poetry. Do you have a Deviant Art page or an Art Station account? These are all so expressive.

The chaperone thought the mushroom poetry must be harmlessly boring.
edited by incerteza on 8/15/2018[/quote]

You can see him thinking &quotI’m never looking at morels the same way again.&quot I don’t know which one’s funnier, this or the one with the would-be velocipede jouster being judged by his Extraordinary Hat.
edited by SingingFlame on 8/16/2018

Beloved Incerteza, you are amazing!

Thank you all so much! ^___^

[quote=Jolanda Swan]Do you have a Deviant Art page or an Art Station account?[/quote]No, but thank you for the idea.

How have I ignored this thread for so long? I h am unfashionably late to the party.

I’ve always wondered what the Tentacled Entreprenur trying to use silverware actually looked like.

If you’re still down(and know who she is) maybe one of the pirate-poet please?

Tiredness somehow proven useful when I miss read pirate for something related to rats.
Thus I come with a request:The pi-Rat!

Also, the Judgemental Hat and a judgemental lady with matching lorgnettes.

Also, the Judgemental Hat and a judgemental lady with matching lorgnettes.[/quote]

These two are absolutely stunning!

I’m extremely late to the party here, but this is the most fun I’ve had on a thread since… the Fall, maybe? Wonderful work.

Judgemental lady is not impressed at all, but I am!
This is the most beautiful thread I have ever stumbled upon!:)