Looking for silly drawing ideas

I’d like to doodle something goofy or lighthearted. Any suggestions?

To get things started, here’s February in Yzma cosplay (because of Yzma’s song). It probably was a tough day for the Ministry of Public Decency.

Wholesome Poor Edward. Please.

Goat demon ballet. Rubbery Men plush toys. Murderous kittens (pardon the redundancy). And all of these are 100% canon.

A person playing with a Grubby Kitten, using some enticing string.

A silly thing?
A weasel Straightening the curtain out (from the Weaseller card the Forceful option)

Feed a coalman to your plant, introduce your Grubby Kitten to the Starveling Cat, please!

A Bohemian in a Scandalous Ensemble: Modish Bonnet, Barrel with Leather Shoulder-Straps, and a Pair of Scarlet Stocking of Dubious Origin.

(Thank god the next three are kittens and plushies and weasels.)

A Scarlet Saint’s Church in Parabola with a shrine of Saint Joshua attached to it!

[quote=incerteza]I knew I would regret it.

(Thank god the next three are kittens and plushies and weasels.)[/quote]

Wholesome is increasing…

(Can’t believe you actually humored my request! Thank you so much C: )

A rubbery plushie, and I’ll keep that epic ballet in mind, it deserves more than a doodle.

A rubbery plushie, and I’ll keep that epic ballet in mind, it deserves more than a doodle.[/quote]

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! So adorable!!!

Thank you! ^___^

[quote=asinineFlatfoot]A person playing with a Grubby Kitten, using some enticing string.[/quote] Could you please clarify what is &quotenticing string&quot? English isn’t my first language, and google says it’s lingerie.

Assuming lingerie isn’t actually an option, I think it just means a really interesting piece of yarn. (Out of curiosity, do you speak Spanish?)
edited by Slyblue on 8/3/2018

[quote=Honeyaddict]A silly thing?
A weasel Straightening the curtain out (from the Weaseller card the Forceful option)[/quote]Poor guy, those irons were heavy.

[quote=Slyblue]
Assuming lingerie isn’t actually an option, I think it just means a really interesting piece of yarn. (Out of curiosity, do you speak Spanish?)[/quote]Thanks!
(And no, I just was translating the username to random languages until it sounded kinda cool)

A weasel performer in Mahogany Hall!
Bowler hat and all.

By the way, these are much more than doodles; they are beautiful. Congratulations.

How does one use Feducci’s Replica Lance in battle?

Why, by mounting it to a velocipede of course! (Picture of someone doing this requested, please.)

These are really lovely! If you’re still looking for ideas, how about a blemmigan poetry recital?
edited by SingingFlame on 8/4/2018

The rubbery plushie is adorable and I want it as actual merch.

Request: A specially cheerful goldfish.