Looking for silly drawing ideas

Not Safe For Victorians

[quote=incerteza]Thank you all so much! ^___^

[quote=Jolanda Swan]Do you have a Deviant Art page or an Art Station account?[/quote]No, but thank you for the idea.

That is even more cheerful than I imagined, thank you!

Not from this thread and was not a request but hell yess.
edited by incerteza on 8/24/2018

It tries its best.

Goodness, that looks so amazing!

A cute Fingerking! We are in danger - more danger than usual!

Happy nerd.
(And apparently, at some point mid-drawing I forgot what he wears. I blame Nadir.)
edited by incerteza on 8/30/2018

OMG he’s so adorable! Thank you so much! It’s so nice to see my favorite snuffer cutie get some artwork :D

(And you were pretty close with the outfit. Only thing missing is his dorky striped cravat. But maybe he takes it off when he’s eating so he doesn’t get wax on it)

Once again, nice work!

pinches his cheeks

Draw, please, the most bizarre londoner - in Lupercalian Mask, Clothes Colony, Pair of Lenguals, with Polythreme Drinking Vessel, tattoо and two Rubberies (one - in Christmas jumper), on Clay Cedan Chair and without shoes.[li][/li][li]
edited by MrCandles on 8/15/2019

I think you’re about a year late for this one, friend.

Probably. But make post is better than not make.
[li]

Just - WOW !! So glad i stumbled upon this! - Some of the best watercolor art i’ve ever seen!

Like MrCandles - i hope you may still consider adding to these, here. One assumes you are a professional artist, and likely earning good &quotcrust&quot at it. Your art has forever lightened any gloom i feel at (roleplaying) life in a dim giant cave far from the sky and stars.

. . . Just in case: An Image?: One of the funniest silly things i’ve ever done, in character (as captioned into my Journal, in detail) :

-:- Well - when one is Infiltrating a posh Club, mention is made of a false-mustache kit - which i role-play as improv’ed from rat-hair, etc …

Meanwhile, when in Spite, i have a hobby of robbing drunk cavalry soldiers - and describe Sketching one with &quotan interesting nose and Sad Eyebrows&quot, and consider making a set of eyebrows like that for my disguise kit … THEN i decided to just Steal His - with a honey on leather glue strip !

((btw - i / Psmyth tend to prefer a bowler hat, dapper suit, and is cleanshaven. - NOT to be sneakily asking for a character portrait, sorry. You must get a LOT of such requests!))

Any plans to, maybe, create & publish a graphic-novel…?

-:- Y. &quotDrazzle&quot F. Psmyth -:-
edited by Doctor_Static on 8/15/2019

This is one of the most fun threads I have ever seen. Really amazing work.