Looking for silly drawing ideas

Incerteza your art is absolutely amazing!

They are amazing! When you said doodle I wasn’t expecting anything like this.
Specially Edwards googly eyes! :D

Ah, these are gorgeous! Well, I have one idea - I’ve always said Fallen London is the one place where wearing goggles over one’s hat makes sense, because one’s hat might want its eyes protected! So how about an individual and a hat with matching goggles?

[quote=asinineFlatfoot]A person playing with a Grubby Kitten, using some enticing string.[/quote]The best pokemon trainer in the Neath. In the middle of some ceremony, probably.
(kinda overworked it, oh well).

Thank you all so much for the suggestions! I’ll try drawing more this weekend : )

Thank you sooooo much for the effort you put into them!

[quote=incerteza]

A rubbery plushie[/quote]
Get that merch store going, Failbetter!

Also my suggestion: the Turkish Girl taking her shoes off to dance and the shocked (and less shocked) reactions of the usual guests, like the Brass Ambassador, Tentacled Entrepreneur and our esteemed Mayor.

The weasel picture is so cute! You’re doing amazingly wonderful work, incerteza!

A cute Fingerking with a fez, pulling a human out of a hat. Bit of an inverse of normal stage magic.

Forget the coalman, I have a better plan.
(sigh, if only)

I’m really glad someone went North in this outfit.

[quote=incerteza]
I’m really glad someone went North in this outfit.[/quote]

The looks on the onlookers faces is absolutely priceless.
As if saying &quotNow I’ve seen it all, I want to go back to the surface… Please.&quot

[quote=incerteza]Forget the coalman, I have a better plan.
snip[/quote]
I must agree with this! :D :D

[quote=Honeyaddict][quote=incerteza]
I’m really glad someone went North in this outfit.[/quote]

The looks on the onlookers faces is absolutely priceless.
As if saying &quotNow I’ve seen it all, I want to go back to the surface… Please.&quot[/quote]

Another great piece! And I agree, the onlookers’ stunned-to-silence expressions are perfect!
[li]

Forget the coalman, I have a better plan.
(sigh, if only)[/quote]

He’d probably still find a way to come back 5 minutes later and beg for money :P

&quotCats are meant to be cute!&quot

If you still need anymore ideas, I would love to see the Scarred Naturalist happily gnawing on a candle.

(These are all wonderful, btw. Especially googly-eyed Edward :D )

Wow, I wish I had seen this thread earlier. These are amazing works!
My suggestion would have to be Festive Jack of Smiles – you know, hiding in snowmen and whatnot.

How about a Dreamy Raven Advisor singing cheerfully? Perhaps while a scribe writes down the wonderful things it’s saying?
(it’s possible I am inspired by the icon of the person above me)

[quote=Jolanda Swan]A weasel performer in Mahogany Hall!
Bowler hat and all.[/quote] I don’t know what these performers do, so, uh, summon weasels, I guess?
edited by incerteza on 8/6/2018

These drawings are wonderful. Could you do one of the Albino Rat, drinking wine from a thimble & singing a zailing song?