July Exceptional Story: My Kingdom for a Pig

[quote=phryne]Oh wow. Yeah, I guess this should be signposted a lot better for the mobile version.

I never play on mobile, so this hadn’t occurred to me.

Nepeta: there weren’t any cards before you reached the current location. And you need to play those to continue. So I don’t think you missed anything yet. And you definitely shouldn’t have accidentally locked yourself out of anything.[/quote]

It took me quite a while to figure out what &quotalways&quot and &quotsometimes&quot meant on my mobile interface, too; it’s not obvious until explained.

Does anyone have the echo for allowing Priscilla to consume the thing at the end of the story?

Sure.

Sure.[/quote]

I looked through your journal and can’t seem to find it, can you link me?

Sure.[/quote]

I looked through your journal and can’t seem to find it, can you link me?[/quote]
The word ‘sure’ itself is the direct link you’re looking for :D

Does anybody have the echo for leaving with the Gracious Widow after the big choice?

[quote=Tom Davidson]The result of the meal is here:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Black%20Tom/16347663[/quote]
I’m really, really curious as to what exactly it does to you.

Did anyone take the Fidgeting Writer with them all the way? That’s the only outcome I haven’t seen echoed.

[quote=Anne Auclair][quote=Tom Davidson]The result of the meal is here:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Black%20Tom/16347663[/quote]
I’m really, really curious as to what exactly it does to you.[/quote]

Mechanically it’s just a unique quality. Narratively, though, who knows?

[quote=Optimatum]Mechanically it’s just a unique quality. Narratively, though, who knows?[/quote]A quality? Care to share? :)

The switch to opportunity deck was obvious to me but I play on mobile 90% of the time anyway. :/

Have a look at my scrapbook :D

[quote=phryne][quote=Skinnyman][quote=Optimatum]Mechanically it’s just a unique quality. Narratively, though, who knows?[/quote]A quality? Care to share? :)[/quote]Have a look at my scrapbook :D[/quote]Thank you! But what’s the Surface Bouquet you have there? :o
edited by Skinnyman on 7/16/2019

Incidentally - I’m sure other people have noticed this - Chandler Groover’s three stories so far had &quotRat&quot, &quotCricket&quot and &quotPig&quot in their titles. Shall we place bets on which animal will feature in their next story’s title? :D

[quote=phryne]Incidentally - I’m sure other people have noticed this - Chandler Groover’s three stories so far had &quotRat&quot, &quotCricket&quot and &quotPig&quot in their titles. Shall we place bets on which animal will feature in their next story’s title? :D[/quote]Next up is the Year of the Rat, but that name’s already been taken. If I were to place bets, I’d bet on Dragon or Snake, since both are animals with deeper lore significance.

Or Cat!

I have a question about navigating memories… do you only get to go through one, or can you do them all? I really want to do them all, but I’d like to make an informed decision if I need to.

You get to do all.

Sweet! Thanks a ton, man.