It's Snowing in Fallen London!

Veils has a BiS shadowy, many if the masters are tied for BDR, and eaten has highest unaccountably peckish!

Eaten’s is also BiS for cutting down your stats, if that’s a thing you want for whatever reason.

You get snowed in once on the day that the snowfalls start, then once whenever Time The Healer comes around. After this week it should be once a week only.
[li][/quote]
Thanks, I mailed support.

So Veils has a best in slot in Shadowy? Sigh, then I do need an Incarnadine fur robe. Not that I need any extra shadowy now, but like Poet Laureate and Courier’s Footprint, eventually a challenge will require an insane amount of it.

Just to be clear, Veils’ gift is not the best in slot Home Comfort for Shadowy (navchaa asked specifically about Home Comforts). Veils’ gift is the Best in Slot Shadowy transport.

The BIS Home Comfort for Shadowy remains the Midnighter Profession item.
edited by Plynkes on 12/13/2017

Oh! Thank you. Even better since I love using my Oneiric Key as a Home Comfort. I do hope they create this BDR clothing slot soon, though.

Thanks all! Yes, I’m looking specifically for a home comfort because I think I’ve covered all other bases. Thinking really hard whether to get Mr Eaten’s just because. But I just achieved PP so it would be annoying to lose stats so soon.

I bought the robe and picked Spices, does anyone have the other old masters echoed? I’d like to see the text

Of course!

Got response from Caolain Porter:

A few characters still have the A Clear Path quality left over from last year, which stopped them from getting the first snowfall of the season. I’ve removed your Clear Path, so you should be able to see the Snowbound storylet now; any future snowfalls from Time the Healer should work normally as well.

Thanks Caolain!

Of course![/quote]

thanks dude!

Supposing. Jusssst supposing, one was inclined to do something…unwise with their Incarnadine Fur Robe, does Mrs. Plenty’s concession stand at the labyrinth still bring UP down by 2 per use? I don’t want to Seek the name per say…but there’s something tantalising about teetering on the edge of the abyss, flirting with disaster only to pull back again.

Yes, taking some refreshments in the first coil lowers UP by two.

Wow, I wonder when the Advent Calendar started working? I missed a couple of weeks because I stopped visiting after the first few days didn’t work…

So I’m having a little trouble figuring out the SMEN guide on the wiki. If I just want it at 1 so I can get the home comfort, how can I do it? Does just having “unaccountably peckish” give it to you or do you need a certain amount of it before you hit 1? Will getting it to one or getting the home comfort hurt your Notability at all? (It’s taken me a while to get it to the still fairly meager level I’ve got it at now :P ).

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

It worked just fine for me from day one. Are you on mobile because the advent calendar does not work on mobile.[li]

I think the gift from Mr. Fires is one of the best things I’ve ever gotten in FL! Hilarious and well worth the fate! I’m still going for a pony this week, though–that’s the second best! One of my alts has him already–

[quote=Kukapetal]So I’m having a little trouble figuring out the SMEN guide on the wiki. If I just want it at 1 so I can get the home comfort, how can I do it? Does just having &quotunaccountably peckish&quot give it to you or do you need a certain amount of it before you hit 1? Will getting it to one or getting the home comfort hurt your Notability at all? (It’s taken me a while to get it to the still fairly meager level I’ve got it at now :P ).

Thanks to anyone who can help me out![/quote]

Each point of unaccountably peckish adds a new card to your deck. If you want to start smen and not horribly punish your character right off the bat, get one point of Unacountably peckish and wait for ACE OF HUNGERS. Some of the options lock with &quotmarsh mired&quot. These options will give you a point of SMEN without notability loss. I have not gotten the home comfort and can’t say if it affects notability or not.
edited by suinicide on 12/19/2017

Alternatively, you could just pop over to the SMEN betrayals thread and ask them to send you a point.

The home comfort doesn’t give notability loss. Just seven levels of each stat and 10 points of UP. If you don’t want to seek the name, mosey over to the labyrinth and gobble Rubbery lumps. Then you just have the stat loss to deal with.