It's Snowing in Fallen London!

It does work on a mobile browser, just not on the app.

Thanks for your help everyone!

It also sets your Wounds, Nightmares, and Suspicion to 8.

So I accidentally cleared snow instead of grabbing the fur robe today. Am I correct that I’m done for the year? No more shots at the robe before Christmas? Darn… I really wanted a pony for Christmas.

Sadly no more snowfalls before christmas but there are snowfalls after Christmas until January 8th. If you want you can get it later and consider it a late Christmas present.[li]

Ah, thanks so much! I didn’t know snow would fall through Jan 8!

It also sets your Wounds, Nightmares, and Suspicion to 8.[/quote]

Does that also increase your Criminal Record? I hate increasing my Criminal Record ;'(

Just wear Suspicion reducing gear and you should be all good to go. It just sets the menace qualities to 8; it doesn’t actually transport you anywhere.

I’d like to thank everyone who has sent me a Christmas card ^_^ I’m sorry that I don’t have enough cards to reciprocate to everyone :(

What is the easiest way to get Lacre to 7? I’m at 6 but I would like to upgrade my lodgings… is it too late to get more? (I have no buckets right now)

Have you completed Mr. Sacks? If not, you have at least one possible bucket to go (if, you know, you’re a heartless jerk).

If you’re past that, you can buy a bucket off the Urchins card–if you can afford their price.

Also, if you have Tears of the Bazaar, you can use them (at some risk) to improve your understanding of lacre.

Those are your options, basically.

Have you completed Mr. Sacks? If not, you have at least one possible bucket to go (if, you know, you’re a heartless jerk).

If you’re past that, you can buy a bucket off the Urchins card–if you can afford their price.

Also, if you have Tears of the Bazaar, you can use them (at some risk) to improve your understanding of lacre.

Those are your options, basically.[/quote]
Thanks. I already finished Mr Sacks and was not a jerk. Guess I’ll wait for the Urchins card to show up again!

Also, the SNOWBOUND effect is supposed to be active until the 8th, so if your Time the Healer is supposed to arrive in the next two days you might get another pail that way.

Is the game really down because of all the NoMen hunters? :P

The game was down.

Please send an email to Failbetter asking for an extension of the first phase of the Noman pricing. The frequent occasions of lag (which includes right now, at this time of writing) and the down-times are really hurting opportunities to grind the Noman.