Invitation to the Temple Club

Thank you for trying to send me an invitation. I wonder why it says I am not eligible? Hmm…

If somebody else can try to send an invite my way, I would be very happy and thankful indeed!

Are you in any special places? Few messages reach death, for instance. Otherwise I guess the only way to find ways to not be eligible on is for an inviter to remove their friends list and see what the requirements are.

Thanks for the invitation =D

Would anyone be willing to send an invitation my way? I don’t think I’m dead, or otherwise ineligible. I mean, I might be mad, but last time I was mad my mouth tasted of lizard, and now it doesn’t taste of lizard. So I think I’m probably not mad, so I’m definitely eligible, maybe.

Edit: my thanks to Vita Luxium for the invitation, and for warning me against the alarming canapes.[i]

[/i]
edited by Flyte on 5/27/2013

If there are any invitations going around, I would gratefully accept one! Would love to explore The Temple Club for a reprieve from the daily grind. I will edit this post if I get one.

I, too, would be most grateful for an invitation.

Invites have been sent to dafuloth and Swinter.

Please remember that the invite is only for one visit; once you leave you need a new invite to get back in. You can read in the thread what items you might possibly need.

Enjoy your time there.

[quote=Corran]Invites have been sent to dafuloth and Swinter.

Please remember that the invite is only for one visit; once you leave you need a new invite to get back in. You can read in the thread what items you might possibly need.

Enjoy your time there.[/quote]

Gratefully received! My thanks, Corran :)

If someone could send me another invitation, I’d be grateful. I brought much Jade, but alas, not a single Fourth City Relic.

A fresh invitation has been sent your way. Enjoy the visit!

Many thanks!

I would love an invite as well, if possible.

The temple club sounds like a jolly place to spend time at. Does someone have a spare invitation to hand to this poor Londoner?

I would be absolutely delighted to receive an invitation to this exclusive club. Would anyone be willing to lend a hand?
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Insularis

Invites are being sent to jimwormmaster, Incognito Unknown (el_mago_oskuro) and Colin Pierce (Insularis).

Much obliged.

Just for the sake of curiosity… How does one become a member of the club? c.c

One goes back in time and becomes a Kickstarter backer of The Silver Tree.
edited by Flyte on 6/14/2013

Well, bollocks. I guess I lost my chance.

Will have to keep in mind for the time I have a cartload of Collated Research to spend.

I don’t suppose anyone could send an invite my way as well?
~Brandi Rein
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Brandi~Rein

Dhev would very much like an invite! :3[li]

EDIT: Got one! Thank you!
edited by Dhev on 6/16/2013