Invitation to the Temple Club

[quote=bjorntfh]Corran, if you have a spare invitation, I’d greatly appreciate it.

You can find me under bjorntfh.

Thank you very much if you do.[/quote]

I haven’t been to the forums in over a week so I don’t know if anyone else has sent you an invite by now but just to be sure I sent one your way.

[quote=Sarah Brown]Invitation sent, Archipelagos.
edited by Sarah Jean Brown on 4/27/2013[/quote]

Thank you Sarah and Peter Aronson who both sent me invites. Once I had entered I remembered what the club was, I suddenly realised I received neither access to the Temple Club or the Place of Whsipers in the Silver Tree despite being a backer. Anyone know how to gain access normally or are there some criteria I still need to meet?

If you backed it you should have got emails with the access codes in them

How much does the access lasts? Because I am interested in an invitation, but I am busy this week

It’s an item, so you can hold onto it for as long as you need to.

I, too, am interested in becoming a part of the Temple Club for anyone who has an invitation to spare.

I would be happy to send you an invite, but be aware that an invite does not make you permanently able to visit the Club on your own. You can do the Club storylets for as long as you are there.

I’ve just added you as a contact, but you don’t show up in my list of people I can invite for some reason.

the curiosity is killing me! May I have an invitation, please? (:

Invitation has been sent to girassol (sarange_fallin). Enjoy your time at the club.

Greetings, Stephen Dedalus here. I am a prolific author, you may have heard of my hard-hitting investigative journalism, I’ve written several exposes on the honey dens of the Iron Republic and the metaphysical dangers of passing the cat.

I’d love to interview some fine members of the Temple Club. Could somebody be persuaded to send me an invite?

Regards,
Stephen Dedalus

Such a quaint little get-together it seems, but alas I always seem to have “forgotten” my invitation. Could someone “aid my memory” as it were? Come my my lodgings here: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Avram~Levitt

An invitation has been extended to Mr. Levitt. Mr. Dedalus, you don’t appear eligible for a visit; one hopes this means that you have already found an entry.

The Temple Club? This sounds enchanting! I must have an invitation! Pray, if anyone has one to spare…?

I would send you one but the game does not recognize the name Alissa Clough. Could you tell us your Fallen London or StoryNexus name?

Anyone have an invitation to spare for yet another prospective member?

I do indeed, and have sent it to you. Enjoy your visit!

Wait you can ASK for invites? And here I thought is was just prohibited content! Dear Lord I’m happy now, can someone send me one? =D

My sincere thanks for the invitation! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to accept yet, as I’m currently on vacation at flute street.

I’ve sent you an invite.

Please remember that the invite is only for one visit; once you leave you need a new invite to get back in. You can read in the thread what items you might possibly need.

Enjoy your time there.