Invitation to the Temple Club

I, Freemage, would also greatly value an invitation to the club; I thank the kind soul who would deign to provide it in advance.

I wouldnā€™t mind one of theseā€¦I am always up for opportunities for new content! My profile is in my sig.

The club has invited Brandi Rein, Freemage, and Kitsune for a little visit. Enjoy!

Could someone invite me to the club?

Thanks much, I somehow got two so I really appreciate it!

Manmei would also invite like :D

Whether inside lies scholastic endeavors or more adventurous academia, I am intrigued by any door through which I may not yet pass.

I would appreciate an invitation too :)

I also would most appreciate the kind offer of an invitation.

Invitations have been sent to Flap, Manmei, Losturi, and frankbot.

I could not send an invitation to darkbloom; are you outside of London?

Please remember that the invite is only for one visit; once you leave you need a new invite to get back in. You can read in the thread what items you might possibly need.

Enjoy your time there.
edited by Corran on 6/19/2013

[quote=Corran]Invitations have been sent to Flap, Manmei, Losturi, and frankbot.

I could not send an invitation to darkbloom; are you outside of London?

Please remember that the invite is only for one visit; once you leave you need a new invite to get back in. You can read in the thread what items you might possibly need.

Enjoy your time there.
edited by Corran on 6/19/2013[/quote]

[li]
Hi Corran,

I currently have an outstanding invitation - thanks to VL for both <3 - which Iā€™m planning to use at a later date; perhaps it doesnā€™t allow you to send one if the recipient already has one? Thank you for helping![/li][li]
[/li][li]ETA: Actually I am outside London so thatā€™s probably why, as you suggested.[/li][li]
edited by darkbloom on 6/19/2013

Greetings,

My disreputable associate Freemage has told me about this gathering, and I, Elonden, would humbly request an invitation as well.

Thank you kindly

Thank you for the invite, Corran!

I would appreciate it if one of you kindly and obviously superior individuals would be ever so kind and generous enough to grace this unworthy mongoloid of a man with a most illustrious invitation to the most glorious Temple club.[li]
edited by Jules Asimov on 6/21/2013[/li][li]
edited by Jules Asimov on 6/21/2013

I, too, would appreciate an invitation :)[li]

Invitations have been sent to Carl Hewelt (Elonden), primmslim (Jules Asimov), and Buzzlecroft.

I could not send an invitation to Regina Octavia (ReginaOctavia); are you outside of London?

Enjoy your time there.

Corran,[li]

Ah, yes, I was outside London (I suppose it makes sense that the Southern Archipelago doesnā€™t get regular mail delivery), whoops. Iā€™m back now!

[quote=ReginaOctavia]Corran,

Ah, yes, I was outside London (I suppose it makes sense that the Southern Archipelago doesnā€™t get regular mail delivery), whoops. Iā€™m back now![/quote]

Invite sent!

The mailman should have less problems this time. :)

Would I be correct in guessing that the Temple Club is ideal for very Watchful individuals?

The Temple Club isnā€™t an ideal location to practise oneā€™s Watchfulness. Its repeatable stories rely on luck or the conversion of resources. However, visitors must be able to find their way to the Forgotten Quarter for entry, and as such they must be somewhat Watchful.