Honour Among Thieves:Who do I entrust with a task?

The heist was a success, Morgan. However, what is your Twitter account name? I can’t find your name in the drop-down list when I try to send it to you.

Oh fabulous, thanks! It’s @LesleyPowers (I’m following you).

Good luck with your pursuit of the Marvellous! (I’m currently on hiatus until new content in Spite is released. I can hardly wait _)

I don’t suppose there’s anyone else who might be interested in a coin-gathering expedition? I would be ever so grateful for the assistance.

As long as you don’t mind waiting for my actions to refill, I’d be happy to! It’ll be nice to stretch one’s legs again; the salons do get ever so tiresome, and it’ll give Evelyn something to do as well.

Thank you kindly! I’m quite happy to wait. I don’t imagine I can effectively repay you, but I look forward to paying it forward when my stats permit. :)

Think nothing of it! It was agreeable to spend the night out on the tiles (well, roof slates) with my Constant Companion, and the jaunt wasn’t without its own profits. You’ll find a parcel waiting for you at your convenience.

A speedy heist indeed! Thank you again, kind sir – and Evelyn!

ArcadiaNorth (or others) If you need more coins, I’d be glad to help just now.

I’m currently trying to build my persuasive stat - it can comfortably complete the task, but needs work to get me to POSI striking distance. I do not enjoy the persuasive activities regularly available to me currently, so I’d be happy to help another needy heist planner - it would be an enjoyable task for me right now.

Happy to help someone out on this. I’m S113 and P130 and playing as @Lurkazoid on Twitter. When I collected I ground a lot of moon pearls and then bought the thefts, 5 at a time. Pretty tedious as there was no POSI status then…

Thought I’d say I’m no longer currently doing this - as I am now working toward a Lease at Bazaar premises. Will offer again later or if my first city coin collection grows large enough to help someone.
edited by Aryenke on 6/3/2012
edited by Aryenke on 6/3/2012

If anybody needs coins, feel free to follow me on twitter and send me on a mission to the museum! Would be nice to check it out again after the Dilmun club =)

By the way, an update: I just realized that the Museum quest is horribly inefficient and prone to failing unexpectedly. From now on, I think I’ll get my coins from the Presumptuous Opportunity card. As my signature says, just drop me a PM instead.

But that costs 5 Cellars of Wine! Each time!

Also, how is the Museum quest inefficient?

[quote=Twoflower]
Also, how is the Museum quest inefficient?[/quote]
Perhaps he means it is inefficient in the sense that it takes 15 actions just to be able to test… and if you fail you lose it ALL… so you need maybe 25~27 until you’re low-risk and feeling confident, and even then a failure is a loss of allllll your test quality.

I recently helped someone out on this, and failed a low-risk challenge to it, man did that burn my feathers… Practically 30 action points down for nothing to show to the marveler besides “Try again mate? I swear I didn’t cheat you!”

But yes… I do agree with you Twoflower, it may be ‘ineffecient’ in terms of theres a risk to it, but i’d certaintly prefer to getting Cellars of Wine… that’s just a whole 'nother kind of inefficient (although you do net respectable money if you take the Veilgarden “Crowd of Admirers” → Presumptuous Opportunity (to Broken Giants) → wine conversion (to cellars)-> Presumptuous Opportunity (for Aragg/ coins!)). In fact if I had that route back in my day…

Well, yeah, but the Presumptuous Opportunity is a pretty rare card, and I’d hate to have to keep the Marveller waiting if I don’t get it. “Look, I know it’s been a week, but I totally didn’t cheat you! Any day now…”

But that costs 5 Cellars of Wine! Each time!

Also, how is the Museum quest inefficient?[/quote]

It doesn’t “cost” 5 cellars of wine per se, as you get 4th city airag which costs the same as those cellars of wine. It winds up basically costing you 3 actions for 30 coins… far more efficient.

I just thought I’d offer my services as a coin thief. It seems fairly easy for my character and I like to monetary rewards as well.

And those Cellars are very easy to acquire if you do the Velocipede Squad carousel. I have 25 Cellars currently.

And those Cellars are very easy to acquire if you do the Velocipede Squad carousel. I have 25 Cellars currently.