Honour Among Thieves:Who do I entrust with a task?

Well, I still wouldn’t mind an opportunity, seeing as I haven’t tried it before.

[li]
Oops, I didn’t notice the date on your post and sent you a request, hope you’re still interested/willing. :x

I have 12 coins right now, so I need 30 + 30 + 5 more.

I wonder if it’s enticing to offer that I would send a person this request twice, and in the second go they can forget the coins and choose the other option or either way keep all the loot to themselves.[/li][li]
[/li][li]EDIT: Though sending a request costs 400 Cryptic Clues…[/li][li]
edited by Dhev on 6/22/2013

I have plenty of old First-City coins I wouldn’t mind parting with. I do need a certain cat urgently, though, and would welcome parcels.

[li]
The kitty boxes? I could probably send you a bunch in the very near future, if I go playing on my numerous alt accounts… >>

[li]
The kitty boxes? I could probably send you a bunch in the very near future, if I go playing on my numerous alt accounts… >>[/quote]

[/li][li]
[/li][li]Delightful! I received my first parcel, containing ‘only’ a sorrow-spider, alas… Please keep them coming. In the meantime, you should have received some coins…[/li][li]

[li]
The kitty boxes? I could probably send you a bunch in the very near future, if I go playing on my numerous alt accounts… >>[/quote]

[/li][li]
[/li][li]Delightful! I received my first parcel, containing ‘only’ a sorrow-spider, alas… Please keep them coming. In the meantime, you should have received some coins…[/li][li][/quote]

[/li][li]
[/li][li]Oh thank you! I’ll keep the kitties/spiders coming.[/li][li]I have 43 coins now, I’ll wait a bit more and see if Aximillio wakes up.[/li][li]

I’ve sent you a box, if you still have spare coins it’d be a great help. In any case, good luck :)

StoryNexus is down for maintenance atm. You don’t need to send me requests, I have better ways of getting coins. I’m also a little bit on/off atm, so it could take a little while.

[li]
But if you don’t use that request then it means my 400 cryptic clues went to waste. :c

I have 73 coins now (thanks Aximillio & Crumbledon!), I’ll probably get the remaining few on my own somehow.

If someone is willing to help me get coins, tell me :)

@serguma, I’d be happy to help. In return, I’d need parcels. Plenty of parcels. You see, there’s a particular beast I urgently have to get acquainted with, and I’m not speaking about sorrow-spiders. Let me know.

Yes, if you are talking about a certain cat, I have been sending you the boxes on every ocassion I’ve been able (two thus far), it is just that the opportunity does not come that often.
Thank you very much, kind Sir.

I (Selenia Winthrop) will do annnything

I’d help