Honour Among Thieves:Who do I entrust with a task?

I would also be happy to volunteer! I could not have followed my ambitions without the help of others, myself. It seems only right to return the favor.
(And I’m capped on Persuasive and over 100 on Shadowy)

@carabrains on Twitter

My Shadowy is close to 120 and Persuasive is almost 130. I’m new to the Boards but would love to help. I remember how hard it was to scrounge up my coins.

I also volunteer, with both Shadowy and Persuasive above 120 as of writing.

I dare say. I’ll happily pilfer the questionable coins, properly. Regards,

-Jeff Crowl,
Scholar of Terrible Things, and Gentleman Cracksmith.

A question regarding the theft: does anybody know what’s the outcome of a failure in the last action - the theft itself? I can’t find it on the wikis and I’ve never experienced it myself. Does it give Suspicion? And makes it lose part of your progress, or all the progress altogether?

EDIT - I’m playing EB rarely these days, so it’d be best for coin seekers to approach other players for a spot of heist and mischief.
edited by India_Hand on 4/20/2012

I appreciate everyone’s enthusiasm to lend a helping, quick-fingered hand, and apologize in being neglectful in keeping you all updated; The job was completed long ago through both the generosity and guile of Sir Frederic and Colin.

So… whoever requested my help earlier? I’m sorry to say that I attempted it at modest difficulty, thinking it would just damage my quality a little if I failed. It removed it completely, so I couldn’t try again. I am so sorry :(

I have a spare set of 30 coins if anyone wants them. I’ll send it to, uh…let’s say the first person who replies to this, because I am unimaginative and can’t think of a better competition.

Howdy folks, I find my self at this particular juncture in this ambition and a fair few pennies short of my goal. Anyone seeking to pass on some spare coins or take up a bit of noble-intentioned theft?

If nobody has spares, I’m always eager for a nighttime trip to the Museum ^^

If nobody has spares, I’m always eager for a nighttime trip to the Museum ^[1]

I might just take you up on that…

my Twitter is @juwairiah0

1. /quote ↩︎

I will be delighted to help anyone who needs assistance in this nefarious activity… my twitter is michael_omer

Always happy to help here. Twitter is @laurajnash.

So, I’d like to make a small request (Though unfortunately most new players checking this thread out likely won’t see it…) and ask that people spread out their requests. I’ve had someone recently send me two requests in a row just now and it’s a little… annoying.

Planning a heist from the museum of mistakes is one of those ventures where if you fail, you lose ALL the quality. Including the initial 1 to start it in the first place. So, it’s a good idea to get it to straightforward. Unfortunately, this takes about 35 turns from what I can recall. Before the unlimited action change, this would be almost a full day’s actions for someone who wasn’t an exceptional friend (So, it’s a lot of actions in other words). It also doesn’t give a really good reward for those helping, merely 30 diamonds (So, at 35+ actions, less than 14 pence per action… for a level 70+ player). I don’t really mind taking the time and help someone get the coins they need for their ambition, but I’d rather not do the entire thing myself ya know?

And if I find out you’ve been selling the coins for echoes, I will END you.
edited by Urthdigger on 4/19/2012

I just got me a bottle of Fourth City Airag, from the Portly Sommelier, giving me 30 First City Coins as a side reward. I’ve already got my quota, so I’ll eagerly send them to the first Marveller in need who’ll answer this post ^^

EDIT: Found a suitor! Going to ship them to MorganAstray as soon as possible.
edited by streetfelineblue on 5/12/2012

I am rather in need of another generous individual to help me purloin a few more first city coins…I only need 9 more but other opportunities are not being very forthcoming and my cardsharp monkey and I are no longer seeing eye to eye…Any takers?

Fine for me, if you don’t mind waiting until monday… Weekends I’m not much online ^^

Fine for me, if you don’t mind waiting until monday… Weekends I’m not much online ^[1]

That’s very generous of you…I’m in no particular hurry, just hanging out in Spite getting my shadowy up at the moment. Thank you!

1. /quote ↩︎

Ah, thanks for your kindness anyway streetfeline blue, but Little The has accepted my request already- wouldn’t want to put you out of your way for a second time! Cheers again.