Happy Ratmas!

Look on the God’s Editors card to see what the deal is with Searing Enigmas. And personally I don’t think holding onto the Rat for the remote possibility of snatching a candle is worth it. That’s way too much to potentially lose, and it’s a massive loss for the one you’ve stolen it from. The item is awesome and all, but I don’t like taking unnecessary risks. Instead I’ll keep the message for accepting to remember this by. ^^
edited by Sara Hysaro on 12/8/2013

I’m just gonna hold onto the little guy myself.

H-he wouldn’t betray me, right? I put him on my mantel and everything!

My small parcel of rats did not elicit one in response, however what a great response to a community driven event. Here’s to the inaugural Ratmas. Merry Ratmas one and all

I would like to submit a public bug report: Rats-on-a-string, Venge-Rat Corpses, Rattus Faber Corpses, and Starveling Cats are not under the Ratness category. This is clearly a massive, game-breaking oversight and needs to be fixed yesterday. [color=#1F1F1F]This is a joke complaint please note this.
edited by Saharan on 12/8/2013

[quote=Saharan]I would like to submit a public bug report: Rats-on-a-string, Venge-Rat Corpses, Rattus Faber Corpses, and Starveling Cats are not under the Ratness category. This is clearly a massive, game-breaking oversight and needs to be fixed yesterday. [color=#1F1F1F]This is a joke complaint please note this.
edited by Saharan on 12/8/2013[/quote]

[color=#009900]I have just like totally banned you for not using proper bug-reporting channels.[/color]

[li]

[color=#009900]The funny thing is, it was actually an oversight. The Ratness category has existed since we first rebuilt the economy, but it’s been incomplete so we never assigned newer items to it.[/color][li]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]I think everyone who sent me rats or reasonable facsimiles has now received a Rat of Glory. If not, then consider writing me a letter of complaint from your lodgings, but also consider the possibility that I might send you a bomb instead. :)[/color]

Alexis, did you make yourself immune to sending of rats or something? It seems, I was late to the party, and I find that I can send you gifts of admiration, but not rats.

I bet there’s a new requirement that makes it impossible to send it to anyone with a ridiculous number of rats.

Okay, the “steal St F’s candle” was not there for me last night, looking at screenshots . . .

I could not participate in Ratmas (servers burning and whatnot, I thought I’d have more time), if anyone has a rat they wouldn’t mind parting with…
The postal system these days must be so busy…

Anyway, I like to see that events like this are happening, it gives an incentive to be active in the community :).

[quote=serguma]Anyway, I like to see that events like this are happening, it gives an incentive to be active in the community :).[/quote]Yeah, until you recieve a candle which may or may not be a rat which may or may not be eyeing your Ray-Drenched Cinder >_>

EDIT: I meant to edit the typos in this post and accidentally reported myself :(. Please don’t ban me Alexis … or send me another Rat of Glory.
edited by OPG on 12/8/2013

So when do we get to use rat item conversions? :v

Post your Rats on a String to a certain address
Send your rats to the right place, and you may receive something in return.

Post a handful of rats.
The Compulsive Rat Fancier will reward your enthusiasm with one of his finer specimens. This will always gain you Rattus Faber Corpses. There may be other effects.
A matter of luck: it could go either way.

Post a staggering quantity of rats.
Why? What compels you to do this? This will always gain you many Rattus Faber Corpses

Good lord, I’m late! :( Will we be seeing other ways of obtaining the Glorious Rat in the future?

You can try to ambush Alexis with rats, but I think he’s made himself immune to rats somehow. And even then, results are not guaranteed. Try sending him a letter of complaint cut into the shape of a rat. You might not get a bomb!

Perhaps if you’re good (or bad) Mr Sacks will leave one in your fireplace, where it will awaken and devour your candles.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 12/8/2013

[li]
[color=#009900]Yes. All qualities of any significance are available somewhere, somehow, more than once eventually; and the RoG was coming anyway, I just brought it out early to respond to all these miscreants with their rat-floods.[/color]

I’m not a miscreant! I am, at worst, a delinquent.

e: although my mantelpiece says i’m an abomination so take this with a grain of abominable salt
edited by Spacemarine9 on 12/8/2013

I just realized I forgot to send Mr Eaten rats on Ratmas! This mistake has been rectified.

Also, are you going to shield yourself from rats henceforth? Because that’s simply unsporting. ;~;

[color=#009900]This isn’t some kind of game you know.[/color]

[li]

I’ll have you know that sending rats is an entirely serious endeavor, taken with the utmost of gravity. >:|