Hallowmas is here!

Please poison me too! :D

Done.

So do I; I keep track of received messages through the e-mail notifications, but I don’t have any record of outgoing messages unless I copy them manually. That’s actually very much like Victorian correspondence, now that I think of it.

Has someone echoed the Presbyterate Adventuress’s confession? I was a bit too fidgety and missed it.

If by “echoed” you mean recorded in my journal, aye.

– Mal

You are a STAR! Thank you!

Done.[/quote]

POSI looking for confessions (send and receive). No other social actions at this time.

I also posted on Reddit, but: POSI looking for trading confessions :) http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Askebaske

[quote=malthaussen]If by &quotechoed&quot you mean recorded in my journal, aye.

– Mal[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote=Hannah Flynn] The Genial Magician stares at his reflection. His reflection stares at his hook-hand and sneers.

The Genial Magician is reflecting on an old folly this Hallowmas. Visit him in the next 48 hours, for a confession of curiosity.[/quote]
Hannah, what effect will the Confessions we collect from the Genial Magician et al. have in-game? Will we be able to trade those qualities in for Spirit of Hallowmas at some point?

edited by Sara Hysaro on 10/30/2015

One nice side effect of Hallowmass is that i’m doing more difficult grinds to get my menaces up. My stats are benefiting enormously!

[quote=Cash DeCuir][color=#ff00cc]26 Oct - Nov 2: Approach others for confessions.[/color]
[color=#ff00cc]2 Nov - 9 Nov: Decide what to do with confessions you’ve gathered.
9 Nov - 16 Nov: Visit with Huffam.[/color]
[/quote]

How does this schedule affect the Visitors at Hallowmas card and the Gate of Midnight? Will i be able to receive visitors and change my destiny between 9 and 16 Nov?

Happy Hallowmas everyone! Please feel free to contact me to give and receive confessions.

I’m DAYS late, but Chook, I love the Homestar reference. Been a years since I visited them. A shame they petered out.

I had mine at 5 before this event (had been trying to build it for a while), but due to not seeing some wounds-reducing actions for sometime I’d forgotten that they also reduces U.P. (all to save a couple of action points - and &quotI can always build it back up right?&quot), and so by the time Hallowmas began I was back down to Unaccountably Peckish: 1.
Much regret was had, though I can still recover Pride menaces via Starveling Cat - so not all was lost. :-)

I actually managed to get Unaccountably Peckish 1 from my Library so I can use Wednesday at Mahogany Hall. Well at least until I lower my Tales to 14 :)

I had mine at 5 before this event (had been trying to build it for a while), but due to not seeing some wounds-reducing actions for sometime I’d forgotten that they also reduces U.P. (all to save a couple of action points - and &quotI can always build it back up right?&quot), and so by the time Hallowmas began I was back down to Unaccountably Peckish: 1.
Much regret was had, though I can still recover Pride menaces via Starveling Cat - so not all was lost. :-)[/quote]

You can also recover U.P. with the starveling cat- find someone you can send it to who will send it back to you. Giving the cat to someone else leaves you with 1 CP of U.P.

[quote=uli]I just clicked on the wrong message in my messages tab, was poisoned, and spent a bunch of actions playing chess with the boatman to recover.

… And then, within 3 actions of being revived, clicked the wrong option on my giggling mandrake, and ended up in the mirror marshes.

Bah humbug :(
edited by uli on 10/28/2015[/quote]

Hail my thick thumbed brother! I made the same mistake and poisoned myself to death (Wound8 as I recall)

Then I made a pleasant discovery that I could still make a confession of pride, reduce my wound menace below 8 and save myself an unnecessary boat ride =)

I think it works as long as you dont take any other action besides making the confession when you get the &quotWounds has increased to 8 - The Spirit has Departed! &quot message

I remember someone wondering if the doctor murdered March because his victim and March both loved coffee. In dealing with his confession, it talks about him confessing to murdering a member of the calendar council. Good guess whoever you are.

I’m also not sure how to go through with it. I want spirit and to keep his trust, but I also really like the revolutionaries…

[quote=Maxwell_Hay]I remember someone wondering if the doctor murdered March because his victim and March both loved coffee. In dealing with his confession, it talks about him confessing to murdering a member of the calendar council. Good guess whoever you are.

I’m also not sure how to go through with it. I want spirit and to keep his trust, but I also really like the revolutionaries…[/quote]

Thank you! I just posted in the Confessions of Notable Londoners thread, speculating a little more as to the identity of his victim. As for your quandary, well, let me assure you that keeping his trust will help the revolutionaries, and betraying it will hinder them.