Hallowmas idea: get your poison here!

10 crates of soup delivered to navchaa

Okay. Come when confession sending closes. I actually need about 10 bowls of poison vegetarian chicken noodle soup and 10 vegetarian bundles of scandal a day. I really need this, because I’ve got a really good chance of reaching 1,000 Spirit of Hallowmas.

Also, thank you for the kind souls that have sent me things already, even if they were sent a bit early!

[quote=Cecil Palmer]Okay. Come when confession sending closes. I actually need about 10 bowls of poison vegetarian chicken noodle soup and 10 vegetarian bundles of scandal a day. I really need this, because I’ve got a really good chance of reaching 1,000 Spirit of Hallowmas.

Also, thank you for the kind souls that have sent me things already, even if they were sent a bit early![/quote]

So we’ll start your soup delivery tomorrow then?

harbourlady would love a good poisoning…in the name of science of course.

Sending you a crate now.

poison received!! thanks – when hallows is over i’ll send you something more concrete :)

What lovely toxins! Merci!

Need any more? Speak now, I’m using up August’s moves for the morning!

Need any more? Speak now, I’m using up August’s moves for the morning![/quote]
If any of you have the actions, i can still use more scandal dupes.

<rp> I can provide some meat for your vegetarian stew. I promise, it’s from a plant, but it looks rather like it came from somewhere else and tastes like chicken. the fact that it looks vaugely like a tiny head is probably just a coincidence. </rp>

Sent you a Dupe and an Affluent Photog, Grenem.

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]Sent you a Dupe and an Affluent Photog, Grenem.

– Mal[/quote]
The latter will take a while to accept, I’m afraid. (i think i got something like 20-30 new requests today, even though i’m not in nitebrite’s listing anymore). Just FYI, the affluent photog is an infinite loop, but AFAIK there’s only two possible rewards. You might know this already.
edited by Grenem on 11/2/2015

If anyone has spare, more would be welcome, if you would like future reciprocation, let me know in the message.

Thank you Vopel/Erg. Much appreciated!

I don’t need more at the moment - in great danger of having dupes and poisonings crowd out the actual confession requests ;) #firstneathproblems

infect me with your poison

Starting my soup delivery tomorrow (or around when confession sending closes) sounds fantastic thank you, I need to spend actions consigning first anyways.

Do you have wounds 3? As you’re not coming up on my list…

Eris has a queue of would-be confessors lining up round the block. (She has clearly been a very bad girl.) Hit her with all the poison you’ve got, if you would be so good.

(Tell me in the message what I can do for you in return)

okay well I’m out of poison but I still have plenty of sins weighing on my neck so I’d really appreciate more salt-laced soup to stuff my face w/. Also, Societal Poison (I.e. Scandal dupes) would be pretty helpful as well. Thanks!¡!

@ Lady Eris, Spacemarine9
I can constantly support you during this hard period sending you 5 poison/scandal every 3 hours.

I’m around now too and will be available for the next six hours or so. I’ll keep checking back, leave a comment if you need poisoning!