Hallowmas idea: get your poison here!

My eyes must be bad, then.:) I saw a reference somewhere that said the icons used to be B&W in the distant mists of time.

– Mal

I would like to try this, compensation can be provided…

A crate of soup has been shipped, friend!

I would appreciate some soup as well

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/suinicide

I’d like all my poisoners to know that I’m keeping a list (NOT written in gant) and you will get what’s coming to you after the Feast…

I would appreciate any scandal dupes that can be spared. If not, that’s fine too, i guess.

@suinicide: are you sure you Wounds are at 3 already? I can’t seem to ship you any broth.
– Mal

Sent you a duping, Grenem!

Whoops! Sorry, ive managed to pet enough cats to get to three now

(My first reply seems to have disappeared? That’s disconcerting). Hex, August would love to poison you, but you’re showing up as ineligible! Are your Wounds at 3? They have to be, for the secret soup to be effective![/quote]
Goodness, how TERRIBLY rude of me! I can assure you the next time you send soup I’ll be in to receive it.

Also Dearest thanks to Michael Merlin, Leif Erikson and Thomas Lefroy for sending some most delicious soup my way, kisses to you all

Sent you a duping, Grenem![/quote]
Thanks. is there anything you want me to send when this rush is over? otherwise, expect a package of second chances or a standard gift box.
edited by Grenem on 10/30/2015

Thank you kindly for all the poisoned soup, next week will be a grim one indeed, I will put my alt in the service of this fine establishment of poison & scandal and send dupes to whomever wants them

That may be a good idea, Henrique, I think we may well need to hire more staff to deal with the anticipated demand.

– Mal

I too would much appreciate some soup, should it not all have been eaten!

I will be able to respond with mysterious gifts after Hallowmas (and whenever the card deigns to show up…)

Plenty of soup to go around, Madam.
No payment is necessary, but of course no gift will be refused!

– Mal

Since you’ve hit your cap for sending requests, perhaps you’d like a confession request as payment for the poisoning? I would be happy to send you one

Sent you a duping, Grenem![/quote]
Thanks. is there anything you want me to send when this rush is over? otherwise, expect a package of second chances or a standard gift box.
edited by Grenem on 10/30/2015[/quote]

No payment necessary at all! We’re here to help, however we can. (And I’m having just as much fun poisoning people with my alt as I am sending out confession requests with my my main!)

Well, time for me to retire for the night. Mr Reave is here to see to all your needs.

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]Well, time for me to retire for the night. Mr Reave is here to see to all your needs.

– Mal[/quote]

He certainly is! Spooky dreams, Mal, I’ll mind the soup counter.

May I have as many poisonings as you could spare please? My confessions list is getting rather long and scary!