Hallowmas 2022: Confession Trading!

I have one Pride and two Violence to trade for an Impropriety, Whimsy, and Guile. Let me know.

1 Like

I need Impropriety. Send whatever you have, I’ll see if I accept.

I need Impropriety too.

What I did last year was trade confessions on the second week. By then you might get lucky on your next seven free confessions and find out you don’t really need to trade at all. Or you can convert a confession during your Spirit of Hallowmas grinding.

If you still have excess Guile I have Violence. Who would contact who?

I have 3x Whimsy 1 Violence and 1 Impropriety, looking to get two of those Whimsies made into a Guile and a Curiosity.

Hello hello, I have found myself wanting for a confession of whimsy and am willing to trade either that of violence or pride. My profile name is the same as it is here!

I have 2 x impropriety, 2 x pride and 3 x violence.
Will trade for guile, curiosity or whimsy

Would love to trade violence for pride.

So, I need x1 Whimsy and x1 Guile and I can trade x2 Impropriety, x1 Violence and/or x2 Curiosity for it

Link here: Fallen London

Trying to trade whimsy and pride for impropriety, user name is dariandra :)

1 Like

Sent you a trade request, whimsy for impropriety :)

Thank you so much for the trade!

I will trade Curiosity or Pride for Whimsy

Jonathan; I now have a Whimsy I can trade to you, in exchange for a Curiosity. My name in Fallen London is cathyr19355.

1 Like

Hi folks - I’ve created a new thread for Hallowmas 2023 Confession Trading, just so it’s clearer who’s available to trade at the moment.

1 Like

I have sent a trade offer to cathyr19355.

Hi folks! I’ve got 4 whimsy, and would love to trade that for curiosity and/or pride , my handle is wyrmtime (Fallen London)

EDIT: I have used all of my Confessions and have NO MORE to trade! Thanks to everyone who assisted me.

Need:
Pride

Have:
Guile

I have 4 Pride, 1 Guile.
Improperiety needed!
I’m The flowery taxidermist
Call me plz!