Hallowmas 2022: Confession Trading!

I have Impropriety and am looking for Whimsy.

J. Nachtwald

Hi! I am nearly done with confessions but I need a Confession of Guile to get the last Companion I intend to get this year. I have a Curiosity (a drug on the market, I know) to trade. If you would like additional incentive to make the trade, please name it (I can offer an invitation to the Temple Club, as well as the usual Scandal reduction, etc.)

NOTE:
I’ve gotten the Confession I needed and am done for the year; anyone who read my original post; thanks!!!

I’d love to trade Guile for Impropriety.

It turns out I mistook the "i"s on the end of your handle for "l"s. Not sure what’s going on at your end, but if you’re still game for the trade I’ve just sent you a request.

Hi, and sure-I can spare a Pride. Assuming your handle’s the same as your username I’ve just sent you the request.

Hahahaha! Just got it, thanks!

1 Like

It is indeed! Thank you!

1 Like

No problem! As an aside wow, I chose I REALLY convenient night for us both to suffer insomnia and stay up doing FB things. Wouldn’t have caught the support dude identifying the “issue” otherwise, hah.

I’ve been trying to offer you a Guile for an Impropriety to no avail. Perhaps I’ve forgotten how. I don’t seem to be able to add you to my contacts, send you a calling card, or just send you the offer. Each of these just gets me a spinning progress disc that stops with no result or error message. I’m stumped.

But thanks, Jonathan_Dunn!

Will trade Violence or Pride for Impropriety.

1 Like

I have two confessions each of impropriety and curiosity, one confession of violence, plus four confessions of guile. I would like to exchange any of those for one confession of whimsy, if possible. My username in-game is Katya du Chagney.

Of the three confessions of whimsy I need, I have managed to draw exactly zero. I’m prepared to trade just about any other kind of confession for whimsy.

I have two confessions of violence, and need to trade them for a confession of guile and a confession of pride.

I’m trying to get either a confession of whimsy (preferred) or violence, I have a spare confession of curiosity. Anyone able to help?

I have a confession of pride and i am looking for a confession of whimsy

I have one Pride and two Violence to trade for an Impropriety, Whimsy, and Guile. Let me know.

1 Like

I need Impropriety. Send whatever you have, I’ll see if I accept.

I need Impropriety too.

What I did last year was trade confessions on the second week. By then you might get lucky on your next seven free confessions and find out you don’t really need to trade at all. Or you can convert a confession during your Spirit of Hallowmas grinding.

If you still have excess Guile I have Violence. Who would contact who?

I have 3x Whimsy 1 Violence and 1 Impropriety, looking to get two of those Whimsies made into a Guile and a Curiosity.